• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

02 F250 CCSB From Reno,NV to Scranton, PA

Eamon

Reaction score
I'm in Pennsylvania for work and I need one (or both) of my trucks brought up here from Reno. Anyone that can do it or have any ideas?

Eamon

Reaction score
I’ve had it listed on there. It seems like all of the auto transport companies just want to cram as many civics an camrys on as they can and don’t want anything to do with our trucks. I’ve had numerous companies tell me that they can do it but in reality they’re just brokers and none of them seem to be able to get an actual truck out there to pick it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inline6359

Reaction score
How much would you want? For one truck? For two trucks?

I was only asking because I shipped a truck from Southern California to western pa last year, (2400 miles) and it was about 1400 bucks with broker fees. I Figured I would give you an idea what it cost me then, I can’t imagine it changed much. That was in October or November of 2017.

Eamon

Reaction score
I was only asking because I shipped a truck from Southern California to western pa last year, (2400 miles) and it was about 1400 bucks with broker fees. I Figured I would give you an idea what it cost me then, I can’t imagine it changed much. That was in October or November of 2017.

I've had multiple Brokers telling me for weeks that they can do it for that amount. I tell them okay and then they tell me that they'll be contacting me shortly with the drivers contact info...