My 2005 F250 RCSB, start to finish

1BD9D7

Reaction score
Newer pics after the body repair and paint. It has running boards and hid lights installed now just no pictures yet.
image.jpg3_zpspiufu2zc.jpg

image.jpg2_zps3hptks6h.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsntx4m2dc.jpg

BWCbuilt

Reaction score
yeah, I finally have the 6.0 in a stable daily-driving form. So now I can focus on finishing the bullnose

Mudstomper99

Reaction score
More and more popping up I'm building mine too
190/100s s366 t4 and a a1000 set up they should be fun
IMG_2697_zps950be399.jpg

1BD9D7

Reaction score
Cool, what color will yours be painted? I drove mine for the first time today, only maybe 25 miles but it was enjoyable. I will go to check to front end alignment as soon as I can, overall the ride quality was still good after lowering.

I also scraped my front bumper trim (stock 05 style trim) when pulling into the gas station, glad I did not go for the giant 2011+ style bumper trim/air dam

Mudstomper99

Reaction score
Mines going pearl white like my 05 was all one color not two tone though.
This color here
IMG_2041_zpsd030ec97.jpg

1BD9D7

Reaction score
Here's some pics I took today. I have put 150 miles on it since lowering and such, the front settled 5/8" and now I think it's time to have the alignment checked. The windows were supposed to get tinted last week, but I showed up and he was out of 5% which I wanted on the back glass.
image.jpg1_zpsgbcnocqy.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsuwoijbgo.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsmxksrs0l.jpg

Last edited:

1BD9D7

Reaction score
Size comparison with our 2wd colorado (the wheels/tires are from a 4x4 co) the super duty is still at least one foot longer, that one pic is deceiving
image.jpg1_zps9truiiiv.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsxy2pt84q.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsvrs9tbjw.jpg

1BD9D7

Reaction score
My bumpers are plastidip over chrome. The headlights are OEM but messed up. I am not sure why this truck has daytime running lights, but it does. I plan to get new headlights (normal not harley) and probably a normal xlt grille.

ftast350

Reaction score
Looks like a superduty lightning. Very nice! Those Platnium rims really set the whole truck off.

1BD9D7

Reaction score
Thanks a lot everyone, I am really happy with how this thing looks. I know the mud flaps and running boards don't make it look better but they will keep the truck nice a lot longer for me. I actually had to hunt down that set of running boards on Craigslist - they are a little hard to find for a regular cab truck. Obviously I don't need them to get in and out, but I just paid to have the truck painted and i have to drive a few miles of gravel every time I go anywhere, the OEM plastic running boards protect a lot of area from rock chips.

The inside out the bed is not great looking (probably about average) but a local guy who does rhino liner has an oem plastic bed liner so I will use that to clean up the look a bit. He showed me different trucks that were done with the Rhino liner and it looks great, the new rhino liner looks almost like linex to me.

1BD9D7

Reaction score
Looks like a superduty lightning. Very nice! Those Platnium rims really set the whole truck off.

Thanks, I was looking for 08-10 lariat 20s but I found these wheels and thought I needed them instead. Either wheel is quite a change from the XL steel 17s. Seems like there are a lot of the oem platinum wheels around here for sale, I guess everyone wants aftermarket rims on the platinums

1BD9D7

Reaction score
Truck looks good man.

Thanks I know I looked at yours a lot before I had this one. The paint scheme of yours reminds me of the 2 tone Foose mustangs made during the 2005-09 years. The only ones I've seen in person were black over green

Members online

No members online now.