Frankenstein.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Trust me, I thought about it long and hard.......but I just don't have the time for it. New house trying to finish up, my first truck ever '98 S10 that I'm doing an LS1 swap and bags on, my man's '94 GT 5.0 that I'm trying to build pro-touring style, run a shop, aaaaand try to find time for my son........just not in the cards at the moment LOL

Strokersace

Reaction score
Oh man!! That's like a dagger. Glad you're ok. Too bad for the truck. You have a helluvan eye for bringing little custom touches together.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Oh man!! That's like a dagger. Glad you're ok. Too bad for the truck. You have a helluvan eye for bringing little custom touches together.

Thanks man, should've seen the looks and comments I got when I was asking around about the prerunner fenders on a lowered truck LOL

Got the new Diesel Power issue today, looks good Julian. When was your photoshoot?

It was done in October I think, at the World Finals in Ennis

Super Diesel

Reaction score

03mm

Reaction score
Julian I can't find it but I thought you were running explorer shocks on the shorty. If so what year, and how much did they help?

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Apparently it had some rear shocks off a Nissan Titan and they just weren't cutting it. So after talking to Bilstein technical support we came up with shocks off a 80's Chevy Suburban, closest in valving and shock travel

shocks_zps094d079f.jpg

shockinstall_zpsac17575c.jpg

Truck handles and rides soooo much better :nod:

Julian I can't find it but I thought you were running explorer shocks on the shorty. If so what year, and how much did they help?

Here ya go bud......hope this helps, over what the truck on it when I got it to the bilsteins was amazing

Latest posts

Members online