SOTF sct

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
Need to borrow a friends PC. I honestly don't know how many it can hold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks Jomax. talking about tunes has me remembering Notneb's old writeups/reviews. hope that dude's doing alright he never posts these days.

FYI, all 6.7's can be supported with variable power levels that can be adjusted with a switch. There are a few out there currently and more to come. We offer our own for 11-16 and will have them available once the switches arrive.

thank you morgan and much respect for how you handled the situation in the other thread; you're a great asset to those of us on here loking to learn and go faster. I got with AJ of Rudy's and he hooked me up with the tunes since I bought the original X4 from them last year with P!P tunes on it. just gotta get a hold of a PC to upload the tune

redneck1

Reaction score
Anyone know if Cale is offering this for his tunes? I currently have a tune pack from him, but have been running my ndash for the sotf. But if I can keep my switch in and use it to run Cale's tunes, that would be the frosting on the cake!

KCCO

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone know if Cale is offering this for his tunes? I currently have a tune pack from him, but have been running my ndash for the sotf. But if I can keep my switch in and use it to run Cale's tunes, that would be the frosting on the cake!

KCCO

very soon. ;)

we currently offer it on the A/S-GH platform , with functioning exhaust brake and adjusted transmission shifting for each level, which is more than anybody currently offers, and we use the very clean ******* switch.

Last edited:

powerstrokelyfe

Reaction score
just an update... I followed up with Rudy's yesterday afternoon and ordered their SCT tune offerings with the new SOTF switch and updated tunes since they are who I had previously purchased the SCT X4 through and they also offer discounted prices to existing customers who purchased their SCT X4's. I'll try to post up a review when I upload and install the switch. may take a little while work's been busy

A review of the switch would be great.

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
A review of the switch would be great.

Patience. I don't have access to a PC to upload the new tune just a Mac. I work 2 jobs and have a lot more going on family-wise right now than just worrying about a SOTF tune. I'll post a review of it when I get the chance to do the upload the tune and do the SOTF switch install

What do you want exactly?

Idk I'll try to answer his questions though here as soon as I can. I anticipate that this tune will probably feel and shift like my PIP V8.0 extreme tune currently does but that basically the power will just be adjustable with the switch. Honestly I feel the trans relearn I just did, after I switched from the street to the extreme tune, that it helped tremendously to soften/smooth the trans shifting. I'm really pleased with this PIP extreme tune right now; I just wish that I could hook up to a 16k pound trailer and switch to a tow tune when the time comes with it. But anyway that's the only reason I ordered SOTF

Last edited:

powerstrokelyfe

Reaction score
Patience. I don't have access to a PC to upload the new tune just a Mac. I work 2 jobs and have a lot more going on family-wise right now than just worrying about a SOTF tune. I'll post a review of it when I get the chance to do the upload the tune and do the SOTF switch install

Idk I'll try to answer his questions though here as soon as I can. I anticipate that this tune will probably feel and shift like my PIP V8.0 extreme tune currently does but that basically the power will just be adjustable with the switch. Honestly I feel the trans relearn I just did, after I switched from the street to the extreme tune, that it helped tremendously to soften/smooth the trans shifting. I'm really pleased with this PIP extreme tune right now; I just wish that I could hook up to a 16k pound trailer and switch to a tow tune when the time comes with it. But anyway that's the only reason I ordered SOTF

No rush bud.... Was implying when you got the chance.

Jomax

Reaction score
Nothing in real detail buddy. Just curious to see SCT's "sotf" while driving versus dsp5 switch or MM3 on the fly.

Sounds good bud. Work has been insane these past few days. Tonight I'll make a new thread about SOTF with GH/AS tunes.

So far I LOVE it, the Exhaust brake is better then stock, shifting is great between tunes, and it's nice to be able to put the truck to stock and hand the keys to anyone.

Truck still stays on the race tune 90% of the time even towing.

powerstrokelyfe

Reaction score
Sounds good bud. Work has been insane these past few days. Tonight I'll make a new thread about SOTF with GH/AS tunes.

So far I LOVE it, the Exhaust brake is better then stock, shifting is great between tunes, and it's nice to be able to put the truck to stock and hand the keys to anyone.

Truck still stays on the race tune 90% of the time even towing.

That sounds great Jomax, thanks