need insight on body work.......

Atsah

Reaction score
If it was my work truck I would do the whole truck like your going to and throw some OEM or 3/4 inch bushwackers on her, done..

20007.3L

Reaction score
If it was my work truck I would do the whole truck like your going to and throw some OEM or 3/4 inch bushwackers on her, done..

Idk if i posted on here or if you remeber but i had big Nittos on my truck, wish i didnt sell them cuz then i would do Bushwackers

Atsah

Reaction score
Idk if i posted on here or if you remeber but i had big Nittos on my truck, wish i didnt sell them cuz then i would do Bushwackers

I don't normally like the flares but I know someone who just put the lower profile 3/4 Bushwackers "without" the bolt look and painted them to match the truck, it looks good.. I think he paid $325 for them..

Zmann

Reaction score
My OEM flares don't really look like traditional flares but do cover the OEM sheetmetal
nicely and if doing a two tone makes life easier than trying to cut in a paint line over an arch

20007.3L

Reaction score
My OEM flares don't really look like traditional flares but do cover the OEM sheetmetal
nicely and if doing a two tone makes life easier than trying to cut in a paint line over an arch

yea, well once the body work is done, i may deeply consider the OEM archs and dip them in camo! 2 tone camo! :thumbup:

Zmann

Reaction score
I saw a ford silver cclb with camo window visors

I was like Why? what do camo vent visor do besides look stupid on a solid colored truck

oh I get it the deer won't be afraid if they only see the 8000lbs truck and not the window visors

LOL

makes as much sense as the camo beer Koozies my company gives away

I would post a pic of one but after mowing the yard last week I can't find any of them ?

Zmann

Reaction score
LOL

I will see if I can find one

probably run them and the full beers inside of them over next weekend with the mower

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.