Hydra Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaybuller

Reaction score
nice to see! now i just have to hope NLTD decides to wrtie tunes for this hydra! Ive been wanting to try out one of your tunes for a while now! Youll be hearing from if you decide to go with this! If not mabey someday ill get a old school ts chip....

Power Hungry

Reaction score
Following the conversation I had with Jonathan, I'm pretty confident that they will provide tunes for the Hydra. Jonathan seemed to be pretty excited about the features and flexibility of the chip, but just wanted to make sure that other tuners would not be able to obtain any of the files from the chip. We made it very clear what our position is on that and Jonathan did order a chip to play with just so they can get a feel for the features of both the chip and the software. Obviously, it's up to them how they want to proceed but so far it looks promising that they will offer tuning for the Hydra. :)

Take care.

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
Kudo's to both PHP and NLTD for how this situation was handled.
I'm a nobody but it was nice to see two companies both act with a level of class that is all too often absent in our sport.
Ordering my Hydra tonight and will hopefully have some bad@ss NLTD tunes to compliment it somewhere down the road.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Glad to see NLTD is sounding like they will write tunes, but I want to hear from Jason or Jonathan first. Now the dilemma is when I'm gonna get rid of this TS and buy a hydra. Lol

neverkickn

Reaction score
Kudo's to both PHP and NLTD for how this situation was handled.
I'm a nobody but it was nice to see two companies both act with a level of class that is all too often absent in our sport.
Ordering my Hydra tonight and will hopefully have some bad@ss NLTD tunes to compliment it somewhere down the road.

Bullchit. Jason, it was immature to start this thread without first talking to Bill to clarify your interpretation of the file transfer process. I do however commend Bill on one hell of a damage controll campaign. I have been thinking about the hydra myself for the ease of tuning changes. Hope to get one soon.

thuglike

Reaction score
Opinions vary. Immature????? We made a decision as a company and posted it up to inform everyone what that decision was. We informed everyone that a reason was to be given shortly. We never said the product was inferior or had a problem in anyway. All we said was we were not going to supply tunes for it and a reason was to be given. I know you are not privy to my cell phone or pm inbox so you base any opinion on what your told or read. So here is the reason the thread was made......I have been getting calls and pm's about tuning for it so Instead of dealing with it one at a time I made the thread. So if anyone can point out where I slammed or try to hurt anyone's business please quote it and show it......

Damage control???... little dramatic maybe.

So since you really don't know what and how it happened..we will taken your opinion like everything else...with a grain of salt.

PDT1081

Reaction score
Opinions vary. Immature????? We made a decision as a company and posted it up to inform everyone what that decision was. We informed everyone that a reason was to be given shortly. We never said the product was inferior or had a problem in anyway. All we said was we were not going to supply tunes for it and a reason was to be given. I know you are not privy to my cell phone or pm inbox so you base any opinion on what your told or read. So here is the reason the thread was made......I have been getting calls and pm's about tuning for it so Instead of dealing with it one at a time I made the thread. So if anyone can point out where I slammed or try to hurt anyone's business please quote it and show it......

Damage control???... little dramatic maybe.

So since you really don't know what and how it happened..we will taken your opinion like everything else...with a grain of salt.
After reading this thread, I hope NLTD does decide to write tunes for the Hydra. If anybody was on the fence before, this thread should provide the push they need to make the jump.

thuglike

Reaction score
I don't want to get into any pissing match with any of you.

We made a decision, we posted it to inform OUR customers. We informed all who read it a "WHY" was forthcoming.

If you deem that wrong or right...It's your opinion and you are entitled to it.
That's all I will say on the subject. If you think any kind of appology is coming ...hold your breath.

The next post in this thread from me will be after Jonathan gets to put the Hydra Bill was kind enough to give us through it's paces and relay our final decision on the subject.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Jason, Johnathan-

Keep doing what you're doing!!!

Some of the best tuning I have ever run, if not the best. That was my biggest issue with this announcement!!!

Take care guys!

Power Hungry

Reaction score
Despite how some people thing this was handled, the fact is that No Limit had a concern with the chip and needed clarification and I certainly don't fault them for that. I believe we have provided the answers they were looking for and the rest will be up to them as to whether or not they wish to tune for the Hydra. It is certainly my belief that they will be more than satisfied with everything.

To be honest, I was a little disappointed that Jonathan or Jason didn't contact me first to address their concerns before posting... Kinda putting the cart before the horse, so to speak... Especially since Jonathan and I have never had a problem with communication. In any event, I had a good conversation with Jonathan and it was resolved. It really wasn't a big deal, and it allowed me the opportunity to answer questions publicly that other potential tuners might have had about how the Hydra works.

Again, I hope this clears everything up and we can all move forward. :D

Take care.

thuglike

Reaction score
Despite how some people thing this was handled, the fact is that No Limit had a concern with the chip and needed clarification and I certainly don't fault them for that. I believe we have provided the answers they were looking for and the rest will be up to them as to whether or not they wish to tune for the Hydra. It is certainly my belief that they will be more than satisfied with everything.

To be honest, I was a little disappointed that Jonathan or Jason didn't contact me first to address their concerns before posting... Kinda putting the cart before the horse, so to speak... Especially since Jonathan and I have never had a problem with communication. In any event, I had a good conversation with Jonathan and it was resolved. It really wasn't a big deal, and it allowed me the opportunity to answer questions publicly that other potential tuners might have had about how the Hydra works.

Again, I hope this clears everything up and we can all move forward. :D

Take care.

Bill,

That's on me....I posted to inform (answer) a slew of PM's in one answer.
When I told Jonathan about the post he did ask me to hold off so he could speak to you but it was already posted....This thread is on me. I acted in the best interest of NLTD. I take full and sole responsibility. So I hope no one looks down on Jonathan..he had nothing to do with this thread.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Since everything is resolved, I'm totally fine with locking this thread down and moving on at Thuggy's request...

PSA Boss

thuglike

Reaction score
Please do..

I'll start a new thread to announce the official decision.

Jonathan wants to put the Hydra through it's paces and he will get back with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online