The Lincoln Appearance Package

MK350

Reaction score
I am going to pick up where we left off, 1999 F350. "Henry" I have taken the Lincoln MK LT to the next level. If FoMoCo had made a MK350 I bet it would of looked a lot like Henry! Aftermarket grille, eBay, MKZ Lincoln emblem. 2006 Mark LT Fender and tailgate Jewelry. 20" Helo's wrapped in 33" Nitto Mud Grapplers. Smoked single piece headlamps. Boost fooler, swamps IDM, Superchips 1405. That what I have done up till now. this is what I want to do to it!
1. Gauges - I have a full set of 2 5/8" autometer liquid filled but can't find a pillar or overhead pod to fit the big gauges.

2. Exhaust - 4" Turbo back no muffler, any one better then the others?

3. Intake - Full kit, any one better then the others?

4. Better Tunes - I tow with Henry, he needs to keep the EGTs low while doing so, I don't want to be the fastest but I don't want to have to want for power either!

What's the Army think? What mistakes did you make that you can keep me from making? Thanks in advance!

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Exhaust is really personal prefrence and price I've run mbrp on all my trucks and have always been happy with them, so I will continue to buy them. Intake search 6637 idk if someones put a writeup jn here yet but mods that would be a good sticky. And as far as tunes and of the tuners can get you want u want. Dp tuner gearhead php tony wildman etc etc the list goes on and on. But check out the sponsors for the army and see if they can help you out I know jody at dp is a sponsor here.

99F250Smitty

Reaction score
As said above, for the intake, just get a filter from Napa, 6637, 4" Piece of 4" Muffler and a worm clamp and your good to go.

I really like my PHP tunes, Egts are never over 1200 even in my hot tune.

For the guys on the forum's, like or loathe his Lincoln idea, I saw this truck in person last weekend, and it is a sharp looking truck.

MK350

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words guys, My little girl plays for AVELLA @ Brownson House! The truck has spent almost it's entire life in Washington, is was bought by an older gent from Blairsville, he brought it here in 2000, I bought it from an add on CL, an account over by Judson Whileys was using it for a renovation and had just finished with it. Needless to say it was in great shape when I bought it. Don't think that just cause he's pretty I don't use him! I will post up some pictures of him while being used! Where is Washington are you from Shane? Did we already have this conversation over on that other site?

Shane04KR

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words guys, My little girl plays for AVELLA @ Brownson House! The truck has spent almost it's entire life in Washington, is was bought by an older gent from Blairsville, he brought it here in 2000, I bought it from an add on CL, an account over by Judson Whileys was using it for a renovation and had just finished with it. Needless to say it was in great shape when I bought it. Don't think that just cause he's pretty I don't use him! I will post up some pictures of him while being used! Where is Washington are you from Shane? Did we already have this conversation over on that other site?

Probably, I live maybe 5 to 10 minutes from the guy you bought the truck from out South Main street a ways. Damn i knew that truck looked familiar. I used to pass it every single day going home. He has a white F-150 now. My uncle owns Chappy's garage right next to where the guy you bought the truck from lives.

I worked on the range well site right next to breezy heights (the flares burning were ours). I also hunt on pattens farm right in west middletown if you know him.

Last edited:

MK350

Reaction score
You nailed it on the head, I do know know Mr. Patten. I grew up on 844 in Buffalo Village were all the outdoor wood stoves sit. I now have a house on the Ihnat Farm over by the AVELLA schools along Rt 50.

MK350

Reaction score
A couple of pictures of some of the thinks Henry has drug around! Of course this was pre Lincoln Appearance package!

Attachments

• Henry and 12k.jpg
    Henry and 12k.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 76
  • Henry and Cherokee.jpg
    Henry and Cherokee.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 89
  • Henry and Henry.jpg
    Henry and Henry.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 79
  • Henry and Hyster.jpg
    Henry and Hyster.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 89

MK350

Reaction score
Just installed the new headlights, and washed the old boy!

Attachments

• jenrys new glasses.jpg
    jenrys new glasses.jpg
    746.1 KB · Views: 122

MK350

Reaction score
I have been looking for one just like that! I want to start another project, diesel powered continental! They would make a perfect pair!

Stainless

Reaction score
I have been looking for one just like that! I want to start another project, diesel powered continental! They would make a perfect pair!

I would like to put a duramax in one. No smoke, quiet, etc. But after my last cummins build I'm done for a while. The big block in this one runs just fine, so I'm gonna leave it. Once we slap the tint and white walls on it's gonna get cruised around town again. Hook the AC back up too. Hopefully she'll be done and back on the road in two weeks or so.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
I see you're from western PA. Check out the parking lot of Apple Harley Davidson in Hollidaysburg PA, they used to have a couple BIG lincolns like that one in the lot. I don't know who they belong to but they've been there for years.

average

Reaction score
I see you're from western PA. Check out the parking lot of Apple Harley Davidson in Hollidaysburg PA, they used to have a couple BIG lincolns like that one in the lot. I don't know who they belong to but they've been there for years.

Yeah I remember seeing those last time we went to the prime rib buffet. Big ol boats.

MK350

Reaction score
On too the next stage of the project, I rang up SWAMPS this afternoon and ordered an MBRP 4" turbo back with out the muffler! I hope to install it on fathers day! Happy fathers day to me! Can't wait to hear it!

Latest posts

Members online