2011-15 front end conversion!

2015sixohno

Reaction score
In the middle of my conversion now more pics to come. I used the mcnasty customs bracket kit to mount the sheet metal in the front. Truck is off for new paint right now. :bowfast::bowfast:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 290

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Looks good. Except that the picture is upside down. As is your avatar pic. Welcome! Lol

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

2015sixohno

Reaction score
Thank you. I'm working on that. I'm thinking they are because I'm on a mobile device. I have a ton more pictures but need to get them loaded. I saw a thread on here with people hesitant about buying the mcnasty customs nose kit. I ordered one and put it in. It's a nice kit and decently built. Looks good under the hood. Still a lot of fabrication required but worth the investment for sure.

2015sixohno

Reaction score
Yep. Ordered one brand new from my local ford dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2015sixohno

Reaction score
After your all said and done its in the neighborhood of 2k

2015sixohno

Reaction score
Not really I'm happy with it. It's sheet metal only. No latches, hooks, liners, or strikers. Modification of the filler neck is required as well.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Good deal. I know it doesn't bother alot of people but that's the first thing my eyes go to and it drives me nuts if they don't match.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

2015sixohno

Reaction score
The truck started just needing a bed then spiraled into swapping the front end, paint, replacing doors and what have you to make it right. Should be finished in a week or two. Just sent it off for new paint then assembly from there. My goal is a new looking truck without the new truck payment.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
The truck started just needing a bed then spiraled into swapping the front end, paint, replacing doors and what have you to make it right. Should be finished in a week or two. Just sent it off for new paint then assembly from there. My goal is a new looking truck without the new truck payment.

Awesome gonna be one good looking truck when its finished.

2015sixohno

Reaction score
Thanks a lot. I'll be posting the finished product.

smcox1

Reaction score
Looks really good! I'm glad to see you're changing the bed. Do you have any pictures of the brackets to convert the nose?

2015sixohno

Reaction score
Everything you see on mcnasty's website and Facebook page are what's used. Pretty simple install for the most part. Again it's sheet metal and grill only but if you can figure that out making a bumper mount shouldn't be a big deal for most. They your into making the fender liners fit ( that's a bit tricky, I used a acetylene torch to heat the plastic and make it go where I wanted and trimmed excess off and other odds and ends ) the kit is nice and worth the money he is asking for it. Not crap material by any means. Nice 1/8 inch plate steel and painted satin black. The little things are what takes up the most time.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
same brackets we used on the Harley excursion....I tell people, its a great start and the brackets really are quality. But there is still a lot of fitment and adjusting to get everything perfect atleast in our experience...but well work in in my opinion

great looking conversion!

Latest posts

Members online