Ezlynk shows us a sneak peak.

jcain

Reaction score
4a3e66b3cdae18c7697dafa3d7660755.png

Azraie218

Reaction score
looks very close to EFI going to be exciting to get on this and use it... its gong to burry SCT

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
if this is a cloud server, does that mean you can connect anywhere in the world to get custom tunes loaded to the tuning device?

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

c63 AMG

Reaction score
Just got mine with S partan tunes. EGT's in the works according to video I saw.

Sent from my banana using Tapatalk

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
if this is a cloud server, does that mean you can connect anywhere in the world to get custom tunes loaded to the tuning device?

As long as you have an EZ LYNK and a cell phone or tablet with the app and a data connection, as well as your login information, yes.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
As long as you have an EZ LYNK and a cell phone or tablet with the app and a data connection, as well as your login information, yes.
so in a nut shell, you could be on the phone with said tuner and get tuning adjustments as you are testing out tunes? basically live tuning?

live life full throttle

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
so in a nut shell, you could be on the phone with said tuner and get tuning adjustments as you are testing out tunes? basically live tuning?

live life full throttle

sort of. not really that easy but close. you have to have 4g/Wifi service constant to access the cloud . then load the new tune to the app , then into the truck .

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
sort of. not really that easy but close. you have to have 4g/Wifi service constant to access the cloud . then load the new tune to the app , then into the truck .
10-4.. that is way better then other options though.

live life full throttle

ckrueg

Reaction score
Will this eventually be available to anyone similar to mcc or efi live?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Will this eventually be available to anyone similar to mcc or efi live?

Do you mean available for different platforms other than the 6.7? If so, yes. Duramax and Cummins tuning capability is in the works. We have not gotten a for sure answer if it will ever be available for the 6.4L yet though.

ckrueg

Reaction score
Do you mean available for different platforms other than the 6.7? If so, yes. Duramax and Cummins tuning capability is in the works. We have not gotten a for sure answer if it will ever be available for the 6.4L yet though.
I mean will there be a way for the end user to get the tuning software to tune their own truck like with mcc

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

it will be for the 6.4 , for sure .

Hottrod81

Reaction score
I have always wondered this about the EZ Lynk. Is data always being used on the phone when using the gauges?

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
I mean will there be a way for the end user to get the tuning software to tune their own truck like with mcc

I do not know that they will go to the extent of MCC when it comes to end user tuning capabilities. Realistically, anyone can tune on virtually any open source platform (SCT, Bully Dog, etc) though. You would just need to invest in the time and software.

EZ Lynk is still very new, so I am sure we will see a lot of features added as time goes on. Jody (our tuner) has been working with them every day and they have a lot of ideas for the future of this thing. Should be a game changer.

it will be for the 6.4 , for sure .

Yes, that is what we figured. But it has no priority right now. I am curious to see how far they will expand this thing.

Latest posts

Members online