6.0 Upgraded Y Pipes

FATHERFORD

Reaction score
Talk about customer service! Lynda called me at 9:30 tonight to take my order.

New pipes will be on the way!

Thanks again.

Onefast96svt

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but a few questions! Besides spooling what other benefits are there to these pipes? Cooler egts, better flow, longer life expectantcey of pipe? I was told I had a leak in mine but haven't checked for myself do may be needing one soon.

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but a few questions! Besides spooling what other benefits are there to these pipes? Cooler egts, better flow, longer life expectantcey of pipe? I was told I had a leak in mine but haven't checked for myself do may be needing one soon.

With these the lift expectancy/reliability goes way up. The stockers have 1 braided style bellow and 1 accordian style bellow, the accordian style is almost 100% guarenteed to blow out. This mod changes them to high quality stainless braided bellows that prevent that from happening. These can be built as stock replacement style or with a T4 flange for upgraded turbos. Very smart upgrade for any 6.0 owner for reliability.

Onefast96svt

Reaction score
I would like to purchase one but as of yet have not heard back from anyone here on this post, private message, or email from there website.

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
Adam said he responded to your email. I talked to him about it last night. Ill find out for you and you'll definitely get a set. What color ceramic do you want and do you just want the stock replacement style ? Also do you have the core to send in yet ?

Onefast96svt

Reaction score
Color doesn't matter but I do want it coated, I wanted the up graded bellows as well. I do not have a core yet as its my daily driver. I can see if the local diesel shop has a set laying around. I need my turbo cleaned so I'll knock them out at the same time.

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
Color doesn't matter but I do want it coated, I wanted the up graded bellows as well. I do not have a core yet as its my daily driver. I can see if the local diesel shop has a set laying around. I need my turbo cleaned so I'll knock them out at the same time.

Not a problem. All pipes come with the upgraded bellows, i was just wondering if you want the T4 flange or if you were staying with the stock turbo but you answered that so no biggie. Shoot me a PM.

Bakantor

Reaction score
Out of curiosity have you made any into 1-piece units (weld up pipe to y pipe)?

Cheers!
Brad

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
Out of curiosity have you made any into 1-piece units (weld up pipe to y pipe)?

Cheers!
Brad

I dont believe that can be done, with no bellows there would be too much stress and they would just crack and rip apart. Unless i am misunderstanding your question. Ill ask adam about this and the oil drain set up tomorrow.

loboost

Reaction score
I dont believe that can be done, with no bellows there would be too much stress and they would just crack and rip apart. Unless i am misunderstanding your question. Ill ask adam about this and the oil drain set up tomorrow.

Thanks.

I think what he's asking is instead of having the passenger side section attaching to the up pipes with a vband , can it just be welded in place...if that's what he's asking, yes it can..IIRC that is what Nate uses (windrunner408).

I wanna say his uses a bellow as well, in the normal location. Not sure who built them

Last edited:

WyoJones

Reaction score
Just a little teaser for everyone. This is the titanium ceramic. Did this set for our truck show this weekend as a show piece. Let me know y'all's thoughts......

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Sending pm

Sent from your mom's bed.

kcoyner

Reaction score
Any updates on the Y pipe situation? Been waiting on mine since September. Updates appreciated.

k

Latest posts

Members online