2014 Scheids gtg

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
I'm president of The Illiana Strokers from the org. We're doing our annual gtg the Saturday morning of Scheids if anyone's interested.

That time of year is FINALLY upon us once again. The ever so exciting, arousing, monumental event that makes you wanna blow your kid's Christmas or college money. 2014 Scheid Diesel Extravaganza

Over the past few years, the Illiana Strokers have met for breakfast the Saturday morning and we've had decent success. Hopefully this year we can get more guys to show up to chit chat over pancakes and coffee.

So here's the essential info
TIME: 8am (eastern time)
DATE: August 23

This is open to anyone and everyone. It doesn't matter what you drive (I'll be in a Cummins) everyone is welcome to join. Talk trucks, weather, commodities whatever.

If you have questions or anything, pm me and I'll help out in any way.

Diesel23

Reaction score
will diffinetly try and make it !! where does everyone stay or you just coming for the day ?

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
will diffinetly try and make it !! where does everyone stay or you just coming for the day ?

I used to stay with my girlfriend who lived down there. But that's not an option anymore. So I'll be there for the day then go home.
Most of the guys from the club will be doing the same. You can try to find an open hotel room

Unfortunately, I'll be at the track getting ready to pull. Unless it blows up. If anyone sees me there make sure and say hi.

Spent a lot of time in the pits last year with a few of my 2.6 buddies, I'll make sure to look you up

I plan to be there at least one day

Good to hear Matt, might bump into you somewhere

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score

I tried the one day thing, once.... Convoyed out of our area at 345am to make the meet, spent the entire day there, left around 1030, got home at 2 something...

I started getting a room Friday night, arriving then also, making the meet, then leaving Sunday morning.

This year I'm out.. I did not reserve a room, which has to be done months prior

Latest posts

Members online