Scheids?

MINK

Reaction score
:lookaround: from this response I'd expect it to be like Indy 6 or 7 years ago after the cops shut it down... Now that was a disappointment. Guess I'll have to bring the party myself :pint:

I wouldnt worry about it...be safe

Ill be there Saturday to catch up with some old friends.

cbf9703

Reaction score
I wouldnt worry about it...be safe

Ill be there Saturday to catch up with some old friends.

I like to watch other people make fools of themselves in public, I'll actually be the DD for my group. Have a few beers early and then sit back and enjoy the show.

I have a few friends that I try to meet up with every year, just been surprised by how little I've heard about Scheids this year. Honestly, I'd hate to see it turn into some of the other events that got out of control, had a massive police presence and have died out the past few years... Doesn't sound as crazy after bottle girl and some of the bad press I saw last year.

Reaction score
I went last year. It was alright. The drags were really good and the dyno. You won't see many 6.0's lol but the crowd was friendly..... especially when I burned a set of 37in mud grapplers off.

cbf9703

Reaction score
So that was you last year, lol. I stay at the drags during the day and make it over to the pulls at night. Honestly, I never go to an event expecting to see a lot of Fords being competitive, but I always hope to see a few others putting out a good showing. I'm still in the 7.3 world, but I'm happy to see any Ford doing well.

03cody

Reaction score
I went last year. It was alright. The drags were really good and the dyno. You won't see many 6.0's lol but the crowd was friendly..... especially when I burned a set of 37in mud grapplers off.

Haha! I'm pretty sure I was standing right by your exhaust when you lit them up one time, LOUD!! But it sounded so good. I love that truck!

Yea the 6.0 crowd really seems to lack but lately it has seemed like I've ran into a lot of people there who still insist that no other tuner can beat a bullydog..LOL So it doesn't seem to be the most educated crowd on earth.

I'll be there this year again though. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

03cody

Reaction score

Haha! I'm pretty sure I was standing right by your exhaust when you lit them up one time, LOUD!! But it sounded so good. I love that truck!

Yea the 6.0 crowd really seems to lack but lately it has seemed like I've ran into a lot of people there who still insist that no other tuner can beat a bullydog..LOL So it doesn't seem to be the most educated crowd on earth.

I'll be there this year again though. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

Reaction score
Yeah she's a loud pig. My rotors were glowing when I parked lol. I don't know what it is with those guys and bully dogs. I bet I was asked 1,000 times if I was running a bully dog

cbf9703

Reaction score

I think I've made it to 5 since 06- I've had some work conflicts, minor surgery one year... you know, the chit that comes up and effs your plans. Saw your thread, but haven't ever crashed someone else's group breakfast although I'm sure I've been at that IHOP and seen you guys. Probably was either cussing all your tickets going in before ours or wanted to join you to avoid the wait. it gets crazy in there if you don't time it right.

Lol yup that was me. Back when my truck was only tuned and deleted with an 03 turbo. I had to drive back home to Tennessee on those tires. Damn Fireball whiskey

where are you in TN? 6-8 hours on those tires? :lookaround: glad it wasn't me.
Have you tried the Jack Daniels Tennessee Fire yet? Support your local whiskey

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
Saw your thread, but haven't ever crashed someone else's group breakfast although I'm sure I've been at that IHOP and seen you guys. Probably was either cussing all your tickets going in before ours or wanted to join you to avoid the wait. it gets crazy in there if you don't time it right.

You are more than welcome to join in on the breakfast if you'd like to. This is probably our 4th year of doing it. It does help having a group, they tend to seat us faster and we're able to her out faster too.

We will have plenty if fords, maybe 2 dmaxes, and YES 1 cummins. Since I'm President of the club and I got a 6.7 now. If I get my sticker in time, it will be the only Cummins there that will have a PSA decal

cbf9703

Reaction score
You are more than welcome to join in on the breakfast if you'd like to. This is probably our 4th year of doing it. It does help having a group, they tend to seat us faster and we're able to her out faster too.

We will have plenty if fords, maybe 2 dmaxes, and YES 1 cummins. Since I'm President of the club and I got a 6.7 now. If I get my sticker in time, it will be the only Cummins there that will have a PSA decal

That would make your cummins stand out lol. If I see it, I'll stop by and say hello. I usually have a strict buddy policy at events and my group tends to be antisocial, so I doubt I'll get them to join breakfast.

Reaction score
I think I've made it to 5 since 06- I've had some work conflicts, minor surgery one year... you know, the chit that comes up and effs your plans. Saw your thread, but haven't ever crashed someone else's group breakfast although I'm sure I've been at that IHOP and seen you guys. Probably was either cussing all your tickets going in before ours or wanted to join you to avoid the wait. it gets crazy in there if you don't time it right.

where are you in TN? 6-8 hours on those tires? :lookaround: glad it wasn't me.
Have you tried the Jack Daniels Tennessee Fire yet? Support your local whiskey

Yeah it was about a 4 hour drive but I was a little worried and YES I've tried it and it's delicious!!! I try to stay away from whiskey now a days. Only thing I regret is I can't find a video of my burnout anywhere lol.

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
That would make your cummins stand out lol. If I see it, I'll stop by and say hello. I usually have a strict buddy policy at events and my group tends to be antisocial, so I doubt I'll get them to join breakfast.

Everyone needs a full hearty breakfast to start the day off right!
My group usually doesn't care who joins, the more the merrier. Sometimes the buddy system is necessary, especially for the upcoming weekend

cbf9703

Reaction score
Totally agree about the hearty breakfast, especially with the quality of track food... And the lines... Not sure what time/where we will eat, just depends on how he parking lots look. And the buddy system is more for my own protection, the bigger events have more creepers and I don't want to be mistaken for one of those girls just looking for a guy with a truck.

03cody

Reaction score
Yeah it was about a 4 hour drive but I was a little worried and YES I've tried it and it's delicious!!! I try to stay away from whiskey now a days. Only thing I regret is I can't find a video of my burnout anywhere lol.

I wish that i still had my old phone because I'm almost positive I had a video of you doing a burnout while my buddy was standing next to your truck with a face full of soot...he was a little intoxicated to say the least.:blitzed:

Latest posts

Members online