Ordered Recon Headlights and they get to my house broken!!

Dieselboy7

Reaction score
I ordered Recon Headlights on Monday and they show up to my house today (Friday) with not one but two broken top main tabs for my 2008 6.4. Not only did I spend almost $100 more to get the brighter set up but when they get here both are broken in the most important spot on the lights. I'm more than livid because I thought I was going with the best and I could see maybe one hiccup with a small tab but two both snapped of in the foam. I can't believe I got let down by Recon. Anyone know of any good company's that sell tail lights and 3rd light because I'm backing my order out because of this. Will post pics when I upload them.

gr8white

Reaction score
Dang...you're quick to blame Recon. What if it was damaged by the shipping carrier? I'm sure if you called them and explain the situation, Recon would take care of you.

Koda22

Reaction score
It seems more and more popular to here how recon has let someone down...I have yet to buy any of their products because of all the bad I hear...hope everything works out for ya...

Texan6Seven

Reaction score
I ordered Recons for my 6.7 and when they came in everything was good until about a month later. Two of the tabs on one headlight snapped in two and the film on the lens started to bubble and peel off. Junk for $700 if you ask me. I'm not impressed with their products.

Black_Pstroke

Reaction score
Dang...you're quick to blame Recon. What if it was damaged by the shipping carrier? I'm sure if you called them and explain the situation, Recon would take care of you.

Apparently you have never dealt with recon. There are several threads around about how bad there customer service is on issues like the OP has.

gr8white

Reaction score
Apparently you have never dealt with recon. There are several threads around about how bad there customer service is on issues like the OP has.

You're right...never dealt with recon, and am unfamiliar with their track record. I did a web search and plenty of bad reports turned up...enough to where I'd be hesitant to try their products.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.