Scheids?

griz700rocket

Reaction score
Glad to know there will be a few more headed that way. I'm heading up Friday morning as well.

Just coming for Friday? Going to miss the best of the weekend. I'll be at the track when it is open and at the pulls later.

Yeah. I have a wedding Saturday unfortunately. You all will have to party it up for me.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
anyone there with a truck worth shooting? have some mag guys asking me if I know of any fords worth a $hit there.

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
I'm 45 minutes away at my family farm, trucks finally cleaned up and heading down in less than 6 hours! Fair grounds pretty wet still? Saw there was a little rain shower that was down there

cbf9703

Reaction score
Probably won't make it to breakfast, met up with some old friends and am out past my bedtime, Lol, but I'll be around the weekend. Probably be one of the few ladies in jeans, decently covered, rooting for a Ford, and look like I know what is going on. Hope everyone who is traveling in the morning has a good trip in!

Last edited:

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
I felt like I was there, I had a few buddies record a handful of trucks that hooked tonight that I helped work on over the summer. I've spilt more blood on Duramax's than I have my own truck !

Latest posts

Members online