Urbana il help!

psduser1

Reaction score
Anybody near Urbana that can recommend a shop? My 2000 has let me down, and I need to have it fixed!
I've got a wrecker on the way, but I have no idea where to get this repaired. Even better, I'm supposed to be in TX Monday morning, so any pointers for a rental company, car or truck would be helpful.
Thanks for any help!

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
PM Cloverleaf farm.

He might know someone around that area. I myself have been down there for the last 8 years, but haven't come across anything. If need be, you can have the truck towed up to my house and store it here til you get back. I'm located in NW Indiana.

I'm about 2 hours from the urbana

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Oh, thought you were just passing though and had troubles... I thought you were from Michigan?

psduser1

Reaction score
I am travelling to TX, so yes you are correct. Well I was traveling, anyway. I pm'diesel cloverleaf farm, as well

TyCorr

Reaction score
Morgan is down there somewhere. Call him up.

Screenshot_2017-02-25-15-09-32_zpsoeayxdrn.png

Last edited:

psduser1

Reaction score
Not sure yet. I just had the clutch rebuilt, so maybe clutch, maybe the trans itself failed.
It's sitting in a secure yard right now, working on getting a shop lined up to repair it.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Not sure yet. I just had the clutch rebuilt, so maybe clutch, maybe the trans itself failed.
It's sitting in a secure yard right now, working on getting a shop lined up to repair it.
so what is it doing? or not doing.. lol

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Last edited:

psduser1

Reaction score
so what is it doing? or not doing.. lol

live life full throttle

Not moving, lol. Lost everything cruising down the freeway. Rattling, banging, you know, all the bad sounds.
Huge thanks to cloverleaffarms, he set me up with a guy who came and picked the truck up to have a look at it for me. He also moved my trailer to his shop so the storage fees don't kill me. Aaron, the trans guy, said he'd get a look at it first thing Monday morning.
The s***** part is Dan just built me a clutch a month ago, so I'm not sure which would be worse, clutch or Trans problem.:lookaround:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Not moving, lol. Lost everything cruising down the freeway. Rattling, banging, you know, all the bad sounds.
Huge thanks to cloverleaffarms, he set me up with a guy who came and picked the truck up to have a look at it for me. He also moved my trailer to his shop so the storage fees don't kill me. Aaron, the trans guy, said he'd get a look at it first thing Monday morning.
The s***** part is Dan just built me a clutch a month ago, so I'm not sure which would be worse, clutch or Trans problem.:lookaround:
oh poopy!! t case is possible too..

live life full throttle

ja_cain

Reaction score
Good luck Joe. Hope they get her back on the road for you asap.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

psduser1

Reaction score
I hear ya.. always a bummer when traveling!

live life full throttle

Good luck Joe. Hope they get her back on the road for you asap.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Well, with a lot of help, I made to this job, and waiting to hear from Aaron about my truck.
Beers on me, Zach!

Latest posts

Members online