Honey Badger Jr

Jomax

Reaction score
I think it was a :poke:

Really wasn't trying to make it a joke. But was also trying to be nice and not be an ass. And I honestly didn't know he had a shop LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ja_cain

Reaction score
Just do what you need to get vendor approval Cory. I know you've had a good repore for years on the other forums and only makes sense to do what you need to do here. Btw, I will be reaching out to you soon about my SRP pump and the rest of my Fox shock stuff. Just need to get this hobby farm and machining equipment stuff straight first. Lol!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

danielzink

Reaction score
I do not have permission to say at the moment.

Billy,

I know you and I talked via email a year or so ago when I was going through my issues with a HB Jr.

I went through 4 leakers before I washed my hands of them and got a T500 and never looked back...

I kept all my shipping logs and emails from them...my mechanic took a ton of pics...

I figured I would not say anything..but unfortunately it looks like they're still having the same issues.

Dan

hucorey

Reaction score
Just do what you need to get vendor approval Cory. I know you've had a good repore for years on the other forums and only makes sense to do what you need to do here. Btw, I will be reaching out to you soon about my SRP pump and the rest of my Fox shock stuff. Just need to get this hobby farm and machining equipment stuff straight first. Lol!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I just don't have much time. Shoot, I've got 3 engines to have built for display at UCC in a month. But not sure if that's going to happen.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

internationalthreat

Reaction score
IMG_0307.JPG

IMG_0308.JPG

IMG_0309.JPGFigured I would post up some pictures of what my HB Jr. is doing.

internationalthreat

Reaction score
Might be hard to see, but it started leaking oil and the snap ring is falling out of its grove. Would a seal kit from riff raff or someone be a better option to reseal the leak and use a different snap ring??

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Might be hard to see, but it started leaking oil and the snap ring is falling out of its grove. Would a seal kit from riff raff or someone be a better option to reseal the leak and use a different snap ring??
will the spiral ring go back in its groove? or is tge housing rounded off?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Arisley

Reaction score
will the spiral ring go back in its groove? or is tge housing rounded off?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

WHS

It might work better to replace that spiral ring with a real snap ring.

Whatever you do, don't do it with it in the truck. On a bench on a white towel.

internationalthreat

Reaction score
I've put it back in the groove twice now and it still keeps piping out. I think I'm going to look for a snap ring that will fit. Plus I need to fix the oil leak on the bottom of the pump.

Last edited:

cjfarm111

Reaction score
I would honest replace it with a reliable pump. Heard some good and some bad things about the honeybadger pumps.

gnxtc2

Reaction score
After the HB Jr was repaired, this is report I got back...the HB Jr is almost the same copy as the Adrenaline. The SRP plate is a copy of the Adrenaline. The discharge ports are oversized just like the Stealth pump. The plate lock was also copied. The rear spiral lock for the rear cover was the wrong size...no wonder the rear cover was leaking.

Billy T.
[email protected]

View attachment 47842

View attachment 47843

View attachment 47844Figured I would post up some pictures of what my HB Jr. is doing.

Hmmmmm

Billy T.
[email protected]

superpsd

Reaction score
I would honest replace it with a reliable pump. Heard some good and some bad things about the honeybadger pumps.

From what I had read some of the issues were common on their earlier pumps and that they had addressed those issues? I've got a year and half so far on my SR pump daily driven with no issues thus far *knocks on wood*

ja_cain

Reaction score
From what I had read some of the issues were common on their earlier pumps and that they had addressed those issues? I've got a year and half so far on my SR pump daily driven with no issues thus far *knocks on wood*

Do you have a spiral lock ring or a snap ring in yours? I need to get this SRP pump off my bench and I'm just not real sure who I want to send it to.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.