17' Rigid Foglights??

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Are there any companies out there that have a kit with brackets to replace the factory fogs with some Rigids or comparable light? All I can find right now are the Miromoto XB fogs. My dad really wants the output of the Rigids and factory location in a flood pattern so he doesn't gut a deer with his new truck. He's definitely not about light bars and all that ****.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Pete, the driving pattern is pretty wide as well and has quite a bit more distance than the flood pattern. Just some food for thought.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
check kd fabworks
Thanks.
Pete, the driving pattern is pretty wide as well and has quite a bit more distance than the flood pattern. Just some food for thought.
Yeah I have the D2 Driving pattern fogs that's why he wants them. I think he **** a brick when I turned mine on. He's from the KC Light Era LOL he's finally coming around

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Put dad's new fog lights in this weekend. He loves them. Ended up getting the KD Fab kit. The day after I ordered them Dirty Diesels released their dual rigid fog light kits bit I figured that'd be overkill for my old man. Took about 2 hours start to finish and pretty straight forward. It would have been a 30 min job but the brace that holds the bumper is right behind the shroud and makes it a pain in the ass to get to the back side bolt. Ended up having to unbolt the shrouds to get it right.

1f876128376f28221629fc879d289d7c.jpg
ba5027ea73cb43a9be6a58f8276912cb.jpg

Latest posts

Members online