7.3l 95-97 Injectors Info.

Power_Stroke_It

Reaction score
I am looking to upgrade the performance on my obs 7.3 info on the truck ill post in my bio looking to buy a set of 160/80 or 160/30 but not sure for one if my stock fuel system and stock turbo with ww2 will hold up. And secondly if anyone on here has a set they would like to get rid of.

Tim @ P.I.S.

Reaction score
You can run either on your stock equipment. Will you see gains with the other upgrades? Absolutely.

Secondly, don't buy someone's used injectors. Many times it will end up costing you more. We see it a lot.

Power_Stroke_It

Reaction score
I guess all i need to know is would it be absolutely necessary to run an efuel system with either set of those injectors.

bluedge8

Reaction score
Yes, and no. If your stock pump is in good shape then no , but mechanical pumps sometimes lose pressure slowly. I saw gains going to e-fuel with stock sticks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

bluedge8

Reaction score
Unless you put a gauge on it AND drive it, your assuming it's good.

superpsd

Reaction score
Old man Dave said he made I think 397 rwhp with the mechanical pump with stage 2s. He did say pressure was dropping off and that after upgrading to an electric pump he put down 406hp. You can run a mechanical but on a hot tune you may want to monitor fuel pressure. I am still running a mechanical pump with 350/200 injectors and I have them dialed way back. I did ditch the fuel bowl however for a spin on filter and aeromotive adjustable regulator.

Reaction score
I had a new mechanical pump on my truck when I first put 160/0s in it, I went ahead and upgraded to an efuel system and could immediately tel the difference when pulling an incline, the sustainability and/or ability to increase speed was very obvious