New wide tires and sizes

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Back to the load rating. I would be willing to bet since they are not hub centric that the weight rating will never be over the 3500 lb mark because that's all the lug studs can take

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Lets try this again
Had to toss one on when I had the truck in the shop.
Dont mind the missing lug nuts, or the mud flaps truck wasn't going anywhere on them.
IMG_1842_zpszvkjpaq2.jpg

Next to 37x12.50 Toyo RT on stock 20" wheels vs the 35x13.50 Ridge Grappler on 20x12's
IMG_1838_zpsauyollrr.jpg

Zmann

Reaction score
Back to the load rating. I would be willing to bet since they are not hub centric that the weight rating will never be over the 3500 lb mark because that's all the lug studs can take

depends on the wheels even the hub centrics are not rated anything better over lug centric for these as far as I have found

99 up superduties are hubcentric equipped but whether the aftermarket rim selected is bored hub or lug up for it that is not always easy to tell
until you have them

American force has the 19.5 x 7 8x170 mm beast on their site listed at 6600
then in the same web page it has 4000 lbs listed and once again those douche bags never replied to my inquiry

Zmann

Reaction score
I see your Pics !! looks good !!

the toyo is not on a rim but the nitto is in that head on pic correct?

NEVRNF

Reaction score
I have had the 35x12.50x20 Ridge Grapplers on my stock wheels since November and love them. Quiet, Great in the rain and snow. These will be going on one of our jeeps this year in a 37"

Leftthenleft

Reaction score
I love two tone trucks when the time is taken to match the fender flare lines instead of carrying the color around the wheel opening. Truck looks bad***!

TyCorr

Reaction score
I love two tone trucks when the time is taken to match the fender flare lines instead of carrying the color around the wheel opening. Truck looks bad***!

See, i don't mind the flares being all solid in line with the secondary color.

But his design looks good too.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
With the good forecast I went ahead and put them on a little early this year.

IMG_1998_zpsedizjrk5.jpg

This is perfect :drool: you gotta post up more pics! I want to copy you but with my methods or a set of 12 wide methods. And we do have a white and tan cclb 6.7 hm…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online