700 hp goal build

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Pushes the turbo too far forward. Engine is out, should just make another mount

ja_cain

Reaction score
Pushes the turbo too far forward. Engine is out, should just make another mount
I agree, definitly much easier to make a new mount. I think there is a printable template kicking around on the the interwebs somewhere.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Countrycar

Reaction score
760 on fuel, 829 with nitrous.

I saw the video on Facebook and just asked a couple questions since I knew he was on his way out of town to ride RZRs... I honestly just wanted to know the general setup since I don't keep up with all the builds these days.

300/200s, ported heads and deshrouded valves. Two small jets with a cold bottle for the nitrous run. As far as the turbo.... It definitely kicks ass, but we didn't get into specifics.
50887939d87579691ddddf0e3d8a2ebd.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Holy Cow Batman! I have 300/200 w PP heads and cam bts hpop and all the supporting mods to go with it. Right now my only draw back is the 38r. But it's fix'n to change very soon. I'm trying to nail down which Turbo to go with. I only have about 12K on my engine now. I've posted this up in few other threads, but KC is supposed to have out very soon if it isn't out already, a bolt in stock place version of the sxe369 w BB Journal too. That should just KICK BUTT on our rigs. So I'm kinda waiting to see how this one performs before I make a change.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Some weed that looks like a star I found behind the barn

Guess the S300's don't offer the T6

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Makes for a good DD turbo but not so much for getting all of the fuel I got going to it

powerjoke73

Reaction score
Anybody notice the 1,100 and 1,300 hp 7.3 powerstrokes in the running for diesel power challenge?

Powerstroker7.3

Reaction score
Yeah I saw that. I think that is a little high since I know the truck claiming 1300 and I know it doesn't make that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mandkole

Reaction score
The old engines are now good DPC builds because you have nothing to prove and having fun. Everyone loves an underdog.

you do poorly, 'meh, its old and just glad to be here',
you do good, 'nice, the old guy can still get done'