RCD 68mm Powermax

97strokn&smokn

Reaction score
You will love the 68 we have it on my brothers truck he tows with it daily drives it with 205s. With tuning proper tuning i would not be scared to pull anything. and it is way stronger than a reg powermax. The 68 is not lagy at all.

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Does anyone have any hard data, Track times? Dyno numbers? I would be interested if they made significant more power than a power max.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
You will love the 68 we have it on my brothers truck he tows with it daily drives it with 205s. With tuning proper tuning i would not be scared to pull anything. and it is way stronger than a reg powermax. The 68 is not lagy at all.

good info

imelmo

Reaction score
Do they sell the stuff to upgrade the regular Powermax if someone already has one?

01platinum

Reaction score
headgaskets are toast Marty. Cab's gotta come up anyway....

May be late Feb or so before this gets done. Just getting ducks in a row.

Think you and I are on the same page. I tell my wife the truck will remain stock then I say I broke something and upgrade. LOL

These turbos are interesting to learn about.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

97strokn&smokn

Reaction score
Matt,

Wanna chime in with what Jakes, truck made @ Scheids..

My brothers truck did 610 on fue lonly with this charger and 205s, on the street his truck is a beast. Ive seen him tow with my goosneck and a truck on it, and on a tow tune its cleaner than my sct tuned truck. I was impressed to say the least.

gare if you looking for a good turbo you will be impressed with the way it spools and the way it handles on the street.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
My brothers truck did 610 on fue lonly with this charger and 205s, on the street his truck is a beast. Ive seen him tow with my goosneck and a truck on it, and on a tow tune its cleaner than my sct tuned truck. I was impressed to say the least.

gare if you looking for a good turbo you will be impressed with the way it spools and the way it handles on the street.

Great review Matt! Thank you!

Agjake11

Reaction score
i was just looking this stuff up an wondering the same things. not wanting to pull offtopic but how bad would running 155's or 185(190's) be with the stock charger really until the powermax would go on?

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
the shaft in my opinion is fine with a bigger wheel, its the lack of tuning (surging) that kills the shaft from over speeding it.

Josh seems to have the tuning DOWN on that 68mm vgt . But time will tell, that vid is a smokey pig! Laying out some serious numbers though. I'd like to ride in one on the street

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.