New 6.4 dual fueler

mclean

Reaction score
powder coat them all black and have a couple set aside for special orders if someone wants a different color...or do what mike said and let them worry about another color them self

FordPSD64

Reaction score
ydybezez.jpg

First batch of brackets back from the weld shop. Can't decide either to paint or powder coat. I'd like to powder coat but someone may not want the color I pick. And pairing will keep costs down. What do you guys think?

And right now I'm waiting on line sets. I will have quite a few ready when the lines are here.

Just let us know when they're ready, ill most likely jump on one

lubeowner

Reaction score
At least you moved the pump unlike Beech who just made an exactly copy of my kit. Guess the price of dual fuelers is going to take a dive again. Good luck with it Morgan, like I told you, I have reasons why I think mine is better and you have reasons why you thinks yours is an improvement.

FordPSD64

Reaction score
At least you moved the pump unlike Beech who just made an exactly copy of my kit. Guess the price of dual fuelers is going to take a dive again. Good luck with it Morgan, like I told you, I have reasons why I think mine is better and you have reasons why you thinks yours is an improvement.

Uh oh...

JrStroker

Reaction score

Where's my popcorn. Off we go! :popcorn:

lubeowner

Reaction score
I knew after I made my kit and sold it that it would be copied. It was a simple design that works. Does it bother me that Morgan came out with this kit, yes a little, but I knew it was going to happen. Morgan changed enough that it is hard for me to be mad. The whole time the only thing I didn't want copied was pump location and the pulley size. Morgan didn't do that so it fair game. It is kind of like the intake manifold threads, there is only so many ways you can change it in the given space.

Beech's bothers me way more. He got a kit from me and started to copy it. Then when he couldn't get all the parts he called and lied to me about how he damaged parts in my kit to get me to send him what he needed. Then sends the kit to companies to sell to them.

Last edited:

3brorce

Reaction score
Jeeze, its all you instigators that starts the pooh throwing. How many ways can you build a dual fueler kit... Pretty soon, chit is going to start looking familiar.

Reaction score
Me and Jeremy have talked about this before. Honestly my kit is not a copy of anyone's. the reason I decided to come out with this is because I didn't like parts of many other kits. Did I take ideas of other and use/improve on them? Yes. That's just capitalism.

But no other kit runs lines like mine, no other kit runs the belt like mine, no other kit mounts the pump like mine. After that I don't know how anything in the kit could be called a copy. I did not build this to be a knock off. I built it because I didn't like losing the main alternator. I didn't like using a cp3. I didn't like adding more pulleys and belts. I didn't like using T-fittings in the Hp fuel lines. So I made a kit that didn't do any of those things.

Yes, I'm sure other companies will be upset, but that's just the way it is. It's not a dig at Jeremy or anyone else. I had an idea and I went with it. Only time will tell if it was a good venture.

All the other kits have their good and bad points. The customer will make their ultimate decision on what they like.

CT9AIX

Reaction score
It's called taking a design and improving on it.... Commonly known as progression. What do you think happens everyday in this world with just about every product made for anything. If know one took someone else's design and tried to improve on it, even in the smallest way, we would still be driving around in horse and buggies. Don't clutter the thread with pointless chit, espically some relating to someone else that copied your design and has absolutly zero to do with this thread and this person, because your dick hurt. Get over it and move on with life.

Great job Morgan and all the boys at Midwest

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online