Best place to get u-bolts?

eng53ine

Reaction score
Any suggestions on where to get u-bolts for leaf springs or anything in certain to look for or stay away from. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

79jasper

Reaction score
Most of the time, I see people recommend going to a local spring shop and having them make a set.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

eng53ine

Reaction score
There's a fleet pride up the road I'm gonna check with them. The only spring I've heard around me, I believe shut down gonna try find them as well

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
There's a fleet pride up the road I'm gonna check with them. The only spring I've heard around me, I believe shut down gonna try find them as well

I just had a local welding shop order me a set for my truck. I put a 8 inch lift on and the ubolts that came with the kit are about an inch to short. I tried Fleet Pride first and they said they couldn't make mine because I need 3 9/16 inside and they can only bend them in half inch increments. Hopefully they can take care of yours.

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

eng53ine

Reaction score
I just had a local welding shop order me a set for my truck. I put a 8 inch lift on and the ubolts that came with the kit are about an inch to short. I tried Fleet Pride first and they said they couldn't make mine because I need 3 9/16 inside and they can only bend them in half inch increments. Hopefully they can take care of yours.

Hopefully I guess we'll see, my father in law said he thinks there a spring shop about 40 minutes to the south. Just have to figure out where.
Thanks guys

300000 and counting

Reaction score
Typical you can just go to a larger semi garage or trailer sales place and get some. Since your buying new you oughta up grade to 3/4" U-Bolts.

sootie

Reaction score
Got mine ordered. They are 3/4 bolt, 19 inches long, 3-9/16 inside. Cost $56 each.

ouch. you got hosed. Any spring shop can make any config and usually are 10-15 each.

eng53ine

Reaction score
May just leave it together and swap springs and the front end. Springs look to be in good shape with no sag.

Latest posts

Members online