Current Wait Times

PABowhunter

Reaction score
Does anybody know what the current wait times are on these trucks? My dad ordered a 450 on Nov 1st and hasn't heard anything yet.

F

Floorboard79

have vin yet? use that or your dealer # and order # to check with ford chat for more info

F

Floorboard79

get your dealer and order off the order summary, it will show as "sales code" and "order code" and ask for an update on your order status and if you have a vin yet
http://chat.ford.prod.ams.hpmsdynam....ford.com&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1&SID=0

just enter your name

i ordered mine 9-2-17, showed as "processing" for 3 weeks, then i got a vin ~7 weeks after order on 10-20, build was a month after that week after thanksgiving then delivery on 12-8. I believe things are going faster now

chat can give you a delivery eta, tell you when its in production, in transit and when you have window sticker as well as when your given a VIN. Once you have a vin keep checking ford ETIS and you will see the build date populate and get a window sticker a day after the truck is built

Last edited by a moderator:

eastern

Reaction score
Mine was ordered mid November arrived at dealer last Friday. Now have to wait for utility body to be installed. Hopefully get it in a week or two. Was told by my buddy at the utility body co that once ford releases truck it goes to a 3rd party shipping co and they don't ship trucks till there carrier is full going to same location.

FX44AU

Reaction score
I ordered mine 1/23 and was told most likely 8-10 weeks. Do you know if the dealer had allocation at the time of order? If not it could be weeks from the day you order before the order is pulled by Ford. No VIN or anything yet for me.... just processing according to Ford chat.

Last edited:

vrog

Reaction score
wasn't the plant closing for a few weeks? I remember something along those lines. I ordered in april and got mine sept 29th! talk about forever

FX44AU

Reaction score
Well I just got a VIN today. Ordered 1/23/17 and received VIN 2/2/17. Priority level is 10 on mine. Hope you get your VIN/truck soon!

PABowhunter

Reaction score
Well I just got a VIN today. Ordered 1/23/17 and received VIN 2/2/17. Priority level is 10 on mine. Hope you get your VIN/truck soon!

That's crazy! I'll have to check with my dad again. See if I can at least get the order number to check on the chat line.

Magicman129

Reaction score
That is nice, I rushed to order mine when I saw some of the wait times so I could make sure I had the truck for camping season

PABowhunter

Reaction score
Nothing. I figured out that the priority was 19, but when I went on the chatboard the only thing I got was "In Order Processing."

PABowhunter

Reaction score
Finally got a response from the dealer. Truck is scheduled to be made the week of March 20th. Delivery in April.

That would be 5 months if my math is correct.

Latest posts

Members online