Searching on Cotus?

Magicman129

Reaction score
Unable to find my truck on Cotus. I had them reprint my order summary. I made sure I was using the right numbers still nothing. The dealer told me to use sales code, order code and last name. Any suggestions on how to get it to track. I placed the order January 30th, so I'm assuming it should be in processing at the least.

Attachments

• 1486596503635-1525883678.jpg
    1486596503635-1525883678.jpg
    801.3 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

Magicman129

Reaction score
So I'm unable to get the Cotus to work I tried the Ford chat, suggested in another thread and they told me I was in processing, gave me a vin and a delivery date of aprox March 12

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
So I'm unable to get the Cotus to work I tried the Ford chat, suggested in another thread and they told me I was in processing, gave me a vin and a delivery date of aprox March 12

just breathe, it'll get built .

Magicman129

Reaction score
Yea I gotcha, usually I'm the guy after 3 months I would call and get ? I'm sorry we don't have any record of you, oh hold on somehow your order fell behind the desk. Sorry :shrug:

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Yea I gotcha, usually I'm the guy after 3 months I would call and get ? I'm sorry we don't have any record of you, oh hold on somehow your order fell behind the desk. Sorry :shrug:

This is my third 17 I've ordered. First one showed up, and a farmer offered 5k over sticker for it. I got 2500 of that. Second one showed up, wrong interior, also they dealer traded for a gt350. So hopefully third time is a charm...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
This is my third 17 I've ordered. First one showed up, and a farmer offered 5k over sticker for it. I got 2500 of that. Second one showed up, wrong interior, also they dealer traded for a gt350. So hopefully third time is a charm...

I need to get into whatever kind of farming he is doing. But I hope they ran that sale by you first.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I need to get into whatever kind of farming he is doing. But I hope they ran that sale by you first.

They did. I used to work there. But I think they take advantage of my loyalty sometimes. I've been ready to get out of this 150 daily for a while.

jimdawg185

Reaction score

It was one of the first 17s available in the state. It was an XLT work truck. He didn't want to wait, he needed it that day, so whatever. Done people roll like that.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Why are you wanting out of the 150? I want to get into one

It's a fantastic truck. And if it was just my daily I'd probably keep it. But it really can't tow what I need it to. And I just miss driving a diesel every day. I will miss that coyote howl though. Love the sound of this engine.

PasoF450

Reaction score
I agree, I have an 16 F150, tuned and loaded. But still prefer driving my 11 F450 that is tuned. I am currently waiting for my ordered F350....maybe next week.

I will say this much, my wife loves driving the F150.....:grouphug:

Magicman129

Reaction score
So I got an update, pretty impressive they are saying the truck is due in sometime
next week which would make delivery only about 6 weeks after ordering the truck

jimdawg185

Reaction score
So I got an update, pretty impressive they are saying the truck is due in sometime

next week which would make delivery only about 6 weeks after ordering the truck

Mine was Ordered Feb 8, it arrived at the dealer this past Sunday morning. I was pleasantly surprised. It sucks that they have had some take 6 months though. I would be irritated if I had to wait 6 freaking months.

Magicman129

Reaction score
Wow that's really fast, you must live right by the plant,
The salesman said they sit in the yard after being taken
Off the train sometimes 2-3 weeks before getting taken to the dealer

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Wow that's really fast, you must live right by the plant,

The salesman said they sit in the yard after being taken

Off the train sometimes 2-3 weeks before getting taken to the dealer

I'm in Michigan. Just an anomaly is all.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.