2012 F250 6.7 White Smoke

Bluewaterkeith

Reaction score
I have a 2012 F250 6.7 full ******. EGR removed with block off plates, 5in Full exhaust, SCT tuner with ********** tunes. Yesterday I was backing into a spot and all of the sudden a cloud of white smoke. Tapped on the peddle and again same thing. Now I can see white smoke at idle. I'm freaking out. Truck now has 81,000 miles I ******d at about 49,000. I read and spoke with another member that had the same problem. His tunred out to be his CCV ****** line was pinched closed. I do not have the CCV ******. Is it possible that the CCV sensor is bad or the CCV Box is clogged. I'm really hoping is nothing major. Fingers crossed. There is no CEL or coolent loss. Help!!

dcswetman

Reaction score
Had a a very similar problem around the same mileage on my 15 that happened when I let off the throttle. CCV filter was over saturated I guess and was pulling oil by. A No Limit CCV reroute kit solved the problem. Hope this helps

Bluewaterkeith

Reaction score
Had a a very similar problem around the same mileage on my 15 that happened when I let off the throttle. CCV filter was over saturated I guess and was pulling oil by. A No Limit CCV reroute kit solved the problem. Hope this helps

Thank you for the info.. You think that I could take the factory CCV off and clean it? To insure that's the problem and until I order the CCV reroute kit.

Bluewaterkeith

Reaction score
Ccv,turbo seal or possible a bad air to water check your secondary cool res ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I will try the CCV first. Hopefully its not turbo seals. Secondary Cool res looks good. Doesn't seem like the levels have moved.

Latest posts

Members online