95 f250 lift questions

Reaction score
So my dad is getting a bit of a mid life crisis and wants to go a bit higher with his stock 95. Truck is running 285/75r16s so looking for about 2.5 in the rear and about 4 in the front roughly. So far I'm thinking 3.5 inch reverse shackle, fox 2.0s on all four corners, and maybe either an inch taller block in the back or better yet get some leafs cut and added to the back. Just wondering what your guys thought are. Looking to keep this truck ttb'd and also able to pull a trailer.

gnxtc2

Reaction score
I highly recommend he do a D60 swap if he hasn't already done so. The TTB D50 is a piss poor design to lift. If he still has the D50, he will need drop brackets to go that high in the front.

With a D60, his options are endless. But I recommend a D60 swap with a RSK w/ Super Duty leafs. Tons of info on this subject. The pic in my avatar has a D60 swap with a 3.5" Sky RSK w/ SD springs and 5" traction blocks on 285 tires. I tow a gooseneck with my set up.

Billy T.
[email protected]

Last edited:

cbf9703

Reaction score
I also second a Dana 60 swap. My ex-brother-in-law and a few other kids I know have lifted those style trucks and kept the ttb. None of them are happy with the way tires wear or road manners when towing.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online