Air filter

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Need to replace a crap k&n. Want to re use the box. Filter has a 4.5 in inlet. I want a dry filter but I also want a pre charger, customer plugs the current filter every other month and need to prevent this.

I know, stock is bestest and that's what I recommend but he isn't having it.

Thanks!

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Need to replace a crap k&n. Want to re use the box. Filter has a 4.5 in inlet. I want a dry filter but I also want a pre charger, customer plugs the current filter every other month and need to prevent this.

Thanks!

What about the severe duty conversion? It uses basically a 6.0 filter. It does change the box, but its what ive put on a ton of farm trucks as they would plug filters in 250mi or so. Who knows how much idle time :shrug:

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Yeah that's the square box right?

As you know we're dealing with a farmer so there's a budget LMAO.

Jonnydime

Reaction score

Thanks!

I have been having good luck with my AFE pro dry s. My shop is next to a concrete recycler and it does well. The best part is not having to oil it just bang it out and go but I do wash it every now and then as well.

Latest posts

Members online