Run boost gauge to CTS?

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
Can you run a separate boost sensor, say tapped into the manifold elbow. But use the edge universal input, like we can do with the fuel psi gauge using the isspro sensor?

Just trying to eliminate pillar gauges.

Fox hunt

Reaction score
Yes you can. That's what I do, since the map sensor can only read up to ~30psi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
Yes you can. That's what I do, since the map sensor can only read up to ~30psi.

My point exactly. I think I have one extra gauge/universal input. But I can always add more. Which sensor are you using? Do any so vac and boost? But really I'd be interested in boost and back pressure.

Fox hunt

Reaction score
My back pressure sensor through the obdII seems to read higher and I just read that. My fuel pressure gauge is separate but still uses the same isspro pressure sensor as my edge boost psi

Reid@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
Using the CTS you can with one of their stackable accessory systems for boost and fuel psi. You can go into Edge Mystyle and change settings to psi and so forth. ^^^Interesting that they read different numbers though...

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
Yeah I know about that, I wasn't sure if it would still allow you to add another boost gauge option since there is one from the Edge factory.

I wonder if the variance that is seen is just inherent of the sending unit(s) themselves.

Which isspro sensor do you use? Same as fuel PSI?

JDub

Reaction score
I run the EAS universal 0-100psi sensors in my truck, have one for lift pump, boost, and back pressure. I like doing it that way because i can data log