FORScan lite

12king ranch

Reaction score
I downloaded the FORScan lite app on my iPhone and I have the OBDLink my+. My question is that it will allow you to do a park regen but I’m nervous it could screw something up. I’m new to this FORScan stuff and my buddy told me the FORScan lite is safer than the full version. My question is has anyone done the park regen with it an found it did a better burn or help out in away? Thanks in advance for an help

12king ranch

Reaction score
He was talking about changing the codes and if you don’t do it correctly or the correct code it can mess up the computers. Is this not true? I’m not very with computers so I’m just trying to safe that’s all.

sootie

Reaction score
Whats the worst you can do, restore factory backup? Sounds like you overthink things

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Forscan light will only allow you to do basic things the truck. It wont let you change codes to change different features in the computer. You will be fine. Its a great app for sure. You wo t mess anything up.

live life full throttle

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
Cant do a regen from the app. Last time i looked it does not allow bidirectional controls

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.