New Sunrise Ford parts online Webstore!

Jomax

Reaction score
How does the core charge work online? Do I have to ship it back, or can I just bring it in to any Ford dealer? Thanks

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
How does the core charge work online? Do I have to ship it back, or can I just bring it in to any Ford dealer? Thanks

you would have to ship it back to us but we will include a return label along with the free shipping.

DSG03bolt

Reaction score
$182.40 PaymentSent FOR 4800 # Coils Via Paypal, Contact NumberLeft As Well. Looking Forward To Receiving Them!

jdc753

Reaction score
Just checked some things on the site, but looks like this part needs some specifics to order.

Capture_zpsb148796a.png

Looking for the wood grain dash from an 05 Lariat with grey interior. Also do you guys have the little "sail panels" that go on the doors, blocks the mirror bolts? I can't find those on the site.

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Just checked some things on the site, but looks like this part needs some specifics to order.

Capture_zpsb148796a.png

Looking for the wood grain dash from an 05 Lariat with grey interior. Also do you guys have the little "sail panels" that go on the doors, blocks the mirror bolts? I can't find those on the site.

the little sail panels list $13.15 each sell $9.47 each
as for the dash panel list $498.95 sell $359.24, thats for the wood grain the one you have there is jus the basic dash panel.