• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2 6.0's to make one

97f350stroker

Reaction score
Ok just picked these trucks up over the weekend and honestly I really wish I could keep them to mess with but I have a wedding to pay for and It would make things easier to just get rid of them. Sorry Im lacking a good bit of info for you guys at the moment but I want to get them posted to try to get the ball rolling. First off these were both fleet trucks from an industrial cleaning company that did most of their work in steel mills so they are not exactly show trucks. However one was a supervisors truck so it is in much better shape.

The first one is a 03 cclb 2wd xlt with cloth interior. The body is toast for the most part and the interior is rough and smells like a mill. Truck runs and drives I drove it home about a half hour. Motor is tired it has 184k on it not exactly sure whats up with it I have not put it on a computer or anything yet. The mechanic there said it needs injectors.

The second truck a 06 cclb 4x4 xlt cloth interior. This was the supervisor truck and body is clean besides one spot of rust on the rear passenger wheel well. The motor is currently half tore apart, they suspected head gaskets and it has been sitting like that for about a year. Before it was tore apart they just put new injectors and turbo in it then they ran it hot on the way to a job and blew the rad out and apparently the head gaskets. This is just what I was told by the mechanic there but I do know for a fact it had new injectors and turbo prior to that.

My plan was to take the motor out of the 2wd delete it and stud it and put it in the 06 and have nice truck to play around with. I should have pics by the weekend I am going to clean the 06 up and it does have stickers on the side so im going to remove them. Not sure on price Im thinking $8500 for both trucks. Someone let me know if Im out of line there. Im located in burgettstown pa about 20 mins southwest of pitt near the wv and oh lines.

I also have set of 8 brand new injectors from ford and a brand new turbo from ford for the 03 motor that could be worked in the deal.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.