2015 test mule

Reaction score
holy ***. so that was with your retro kit, tow max? and stock fuel?

live life full throttle

Yes, pretty cool. They did spend a lot of time with mcc. And I'm pretty sure they have tweaked every single ounce of power out of the stock pump.

559 hp, hmm won't take to much to hit that 600 mark...

Yep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Yes, pretty cool. They did spend a lot of time with mcc. And I'm pretty sure they have tweaked every single ounce of power out of the stock pump.

Yep!

holy ***!! i wonder how well it will handle towing at that leval without needing to go to a tow tune... and for a reminder, this is still with a 100% bone stock trans correct?

live life full throttle

Reaction score
holy ***!! i wonder how well it will handle towing at that leval without needing to go to a tow tune... and for a reminder, this is still with a 100% bone stock trans correct?

live life full throttle

Correct. He has h&s so it's only a bump of the programmer to de-tune it. And yeah, the truck is 100% stock besides turbo, delete pipe and tuner.

Reaction score
323a1a5bbecf5f25e65087adc0228d88.jpg

Just cruising this morning with about 10k behind me at 60mph. I think people really don't understand how efficient the factory turbine is. A lot of the back pressure I have found is tune related. We've made some pretty nice gains so far. I personally don't think we will ever offer anything smaller than a 66mm with a larger turbine. This 64mm/stock turbine combo seems to work very well.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
323a1a5bbecf5f25e65087adc0228d88.jpg

Just cruising this morning with about 10k behind me at 60mph. I think people really don't understand how efficient the factory turbine is. A lot of the back pressure I have found is tune related. We've made some pretty nice gains so far. I personally don't think we will ever offer anything smaller than a 66mm with a larger turbine. This 64mm/stock turbine combo seems to work very well.

don't think you will get it any vetter then that!

live life full throttle

Reaction score
Dammit Morgan! LOL these sales I needed LOL

but guys Morgans taken very good of me and if your waiting on biting the bullet on things for your truck i suggest Morgans the way to go for everything you need!

Btw Morgan when ya come out with something bigger (if you should) get me on the list!

Reaction score
Well we made it on the dyno. Made one pull then the computer weather station crashed and read crazy numbers the rest of the night. First pull was 605 but we didn't get to save or print it before everything went haywire and we had to restart the computer. After that it was reading 150* ambient and throwing the numbers way high. But they were consistent from run to run. We were able to tweak another 25hp and 90 ftlbs out with tuning. We definitely found the limits of the stock pump and where power drops with added timing. Although we could push the pw numbers that others have be reportedly running but the gains were so minimal that it was not worth the pressure drop and strain on the pump. Getting the larger turbo put on hopefully today.

Here's a 20mph roll last night http://youtu.be/5Lb_jqlW1ms

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
Are you still thinking 525hp is tops for the 15 turbo on an 11-14 without more fuel? Also, I pm'ed you about tuning to compliment that swap, if you have any input on that?

Keith