What have you done to your powerstroke today?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Went with the Cooper AT3 this go-round. Not as aggressive as I've been running, but I'm racking up the miles these days and figured I'd go a little more practical for that aspect. Still running 325 65 r18, but definitely a different look than I'm used to.

3563a77f0d014ab92a8cfb0e7a8acb81.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
still looks decent 👍

for a pavement princess..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

cbf9703

Reaction score
still looks decent 👍

for a pavement princess..

live life full throttle

That she is right now 😂

She got a little cranky having to drive back through this to hook up to the trailer.
d0954785b02d83af4c44a2c8ce1c82e0.jpg

We're looking at a few days of rain before they say it'll transition to snow the end of the week so I don't see a bath happening. She'll have to stay filthy for now.
b51f89df67f25503afd0e0549fba2afb.jpg

👎

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
That she is right now 😂

She got a little cranky having to drive back through this to hook up to the trailer.
d0954785b02d83af4c44a2c8ce1c82e0.jpg

We're looking at a few days of rain before they say it'll transition to snow the end of the week so I don't see a bath happening. She'll have to stay filthy for now.
b51f89df67f25503afd0e0549fba2afb.jpg

👎

yeah I'm sure she did.. those tires aren't exactly worth a chit in that type of ground either.. but you got her out and you are back on the pavement..

live life full throttle

ckrueg

Reaction score
20161231_170127.jpg

Gave her a bath even though it's probably gonna snow tomorrow. Oh well, anything for a clean truck lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

RSK

Reaction score
Just took the stupid front plate bracket off, the fog lights, and their were two little brackets to mount a 20" light bar mounted on the top of the bumper. Planning on doing a 2011 nose swap including mirrors to go with the bed. I just picked the truck up saturday Morning. It's an 05 with 215k on it

708435EB-4EB1-4E24-A82C-2A994AE649AE_zpstzjynorx.jpg

38E90E5E-D032-47F0-AE27-E9C53ACB3649_zps5n7oy8gq.jpg

87A9F0BB-DE74-4986-8395-9DEA4117647A_zpsbe4nbi9n.png

Last edited:

RSK

Reaction score
what happened to the bumper on the six four?

Someone backed into me at the mall in a car while i was inside and took off, it was worse, but i pulled it out some. Someone also hit their mirror on mine while i was driving and shattered the drivers side mirror. December was a bad month for the truck and that chipped the paint on both front and rear door! Found the mirror for 800.

Betarocker

Reaction score
Finally reset the value for the Tire Pressure Monitoring System using FORScan. Not to be confused with a Bris and did not require a Mohel.

6speedsd

Reaction score
Yes sir, and that's a deal. Most dealers are around 1200 power, power telescoping, power folding, heated and memory and turn signal

*** that shiznit. Base models have heat, power and signals right? I can roll a window down and fold it in, or step out and slide it out. You guys are spoiled.... LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kwelch08

Reaction score
*** that shiznit. Base models have heat, power and signals right? I can roll a window down and fold it in, or step out and slide it out. You guys are spoiled.... LOL

Kinda what I was thinking lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Almost done.
looks good man!

I fold mine in where ever I go cuz of the luck i have with mirrors.. went though a couole per side over the years cuz asshats like to smash them.. I love the auto folding but holy chit ballz, I didn't know they cost that mutch..

live life full throttle

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
cf74d788f539d2fdcbe3cd95ec3295b9.jpg
did a little cleaning today before the weather turns to chit. Gotta be clean when it gets dirty!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

RSK

Reaction score
looks good man!

I fold mine in where ever I go cuz of the luck i have with mirrors.. went though a couole per side over the years cuz asshats like to smash them.. I love the auto folding but holy chit ballz, I didn't know they cost that mutch..

live life full throttle

I fold mine in when parking is tight as well, but in my case i was driving and another superduty had his mirrors out and swerved into my lane causing the mirrors to smash into each other. And the guy didn't even stop. He just kept going.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I fold mine in when parking is tight as well, but in my case i was driving and another superduty had his mirrors out and swerved into my lane causing the mirrors to smash into each other. And the guy didn't even stop. He just kept going.
that fricken sucks man!!

live life full throttle

Jomax

Reaction score
Handed the keys to my Dad for the week while I'm out of town. He calls me and says he beat this sports car on the freeway. He likes the truck. I wonder if he'll give it back LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online