Honey Badger Sr. V 1.0

JSchuricht

Reaction score
Well, UPS dropped off the SRP 1 on at Dyno Proven Tuesday and I had a return tracking number on Thursday. Can't say I approve of USPS for return shipping, no discount is worth the service they provide but the turnaround was nice and quick.

thuglike

Reaction score
This is just for the srp's getting transformed into the HB.

The HB as a stand alone product is still being Developed.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Ill see about getting over to the farm and getting the one I have sent in.

I could use a high vol hpop.

fastersteve

Reaction score
So I'm a little late to this party, not sure how I missed it before.

Is this a service you still offer?

superpsd

Reaction score
Might try calling them. They might be pre occupied. They lost an employee. Thier receptionist I believe. She's the one I typically talked to when I called. Nice lady and was very helpfull. They posted on Facebook this morning she was involved in a bad accident on the way to work and has passed on. It says they will be closed for the next couple of days.

Last edited:

Optimator82

Reaction score
I dealt with them over the phone a few months back when I inquired about having a SRP 1.1 I had converted to a HB senior. I usually spoke with a receptionist and they were always pleasant and helpful when I spoke with them. I sent them the pump and it wasn't a real quick turnaround (a few weeks) but I wasn't in a hurry either to have it done. I even spoke to Jonathan when he got around to rebuilding my pump and was very helpful too. My condolences for the loss of one of their employees.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
that sucks to hear.. prayers sent to the Dynoproven crew!

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

fastersteve

Reaction score
Optimator82 how do you like the Sr? How does it compare to duals? I had a dual setup years ago and loved how my truck ran, but couldn't make them not leak. I got fed up with taking them off every few months to replace the gaskets.

I'm a little leary of sending parts to someone who doesn't respond to calls, emails, etc.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Might try calling them. They might be pre occupied. They lost an employee. Thier receptionist I believe. She's the one I typically talked to when I called. Nice lady and was very helpfull. They posted on Facebook this morning she was involved in a bad accident on the way to work and has passed on. It says they will be closed for the next couple of days.

Oh no! Nicest lady ive ever talked to in the phone.