GTR4268

Bobbyd333

Reaction score
Curious if anyone has heard anything about this turbo. Have a problem with my 369sxe so decided I want to go with the 467.7 per advice of some of the other members here. So I was planning on having it rebuilt and selling it to put towards the 468 so I called and talked to Jose at ForcedInduction.

Told him what I needed he said no problem send it in 250-300 for fresh rebuild. Then he went on to tell me about a Garrett GTR4268 not available to the public yet that will be released in 4-5 weeks. He says its a 400 series turbo that will spool like a stock turbo and capable of 1000hp made specifically for the diesel world. He did tell me it was going to cost 2500 which I thought was crazy but hey who knows. Im no turbo expert and i forget the exact numbers of the compressor and turbine wheel that he told me. He said hes not heavy in the powerstroke world but claims this turbo will be the next big thing.

Opinions?

01drwmoneypit

Reaction score
Now you got my head all messed up, I just registered on here for turbo reasons, you and me have damn near the same set up besides some airflow mods and I have been stuck between the S467.7 or the GTX4294R, if what he was saying is true I’m curious as to where it is and what the numbers look like

Outlaw Bill

Reaction score
Work Turbo made me a custom GT4288R which has a 63.5/88 billet 11 blade compressor wheel. It spools about 300 rpm quicker than the GT4294R which has a 70/94 cast compressor wheel. Of course any custom GT42R turbo is not cheap but its well worth the money. Honesty it all comes down to what you use the truck for and what injectors it has and etc.

01drwmoneypit

Reaction score
Mainly want a quick spooling turbo that’s gonna jive with the 6speed well and support the 250/100s and be able to tow while staying cool all with as much room to breath as it needs

Latest posts

Members online