Ezlynk with ******* Tuning

jcain

Reaction score
Load ******* ezlynk sotf file. If you want to use the ezlynk sotf feature, unplug ******* sotf knob. If you want to use the knob, plug it back in and set ezlynk sotf to lowest tune setting.

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
For what it will cost, it sounds like the hard wired switch is still the way to go. Thanks for all the input, the truck seems to run really good with their tuning.

Notneb

Reaction score
That's your bropinion, this ain't a bro-ocracy, lets bro down bromigo.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
I believe ******* is changing accelerator to torque on the fly. Which is brilliant.

The PW OTF scheme was developed by Bully Dog back in the mid 2000's. And on a truck with a manual trans or a dumb transmission? You can pretty much do what you want with duration.

But when you start getting into advanced transmission controls, engine and trans tunes need to mesh or it's just "not right" :eek:

Part of why I never use OTF other than for dialing in a duration map. I'll only ever change the very top of the map (which is SOP if you want the trans to shift right anywhere other than WOT.

Long story short: *******'s got that good good IMO :pint:

;););)

08twinturbo

Reaction score
Couple quick questions I have. On the ez link...... is there any way to change tire size for instance. If so, how would that be done. Also like a 2nd gear lock shift schedule. Do you get any options on the ez link to change anything or is that only through the indash. Thanks.

Bullet 21

Reaction score
The tuner can modify those parameters.

When Kory wrote my tunes, he included a version with 2nd gear lock, and a dual fueler version in case I change my mind and add more fuel.

08twinturbo

Reaction score
Ok I see. Well just out of curiosity. What are the advantages of ezlink? Sounds like the indash is the way to go.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.