Please Welcome Carson Stauffer Diesel !!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
We are pleased to announce another great vendor in our lineup. Please welcome Carson and all the guys at Carson Stauffer Diesel Service to the family here at PSA.

From their site:

Since 1988, Carson Stauffer Diesel Service has been providing a complete line of services for diesel engines & equipment. From general maintenance to major engine buildups and rebuilds, as well as service & repair to manual & auto trans, transfer cases and differentials. We work on all brands of diesel trucks, agri-tractors, Construction equipment, heavy & medium duty trucks, and TDI Volkswagen diesels. We build custom pulling trucks (Dodge & Ford) and can machine or make any part necessary. We build our turbos based on each customer's need and have a full line of turbos from stock replacements to extreme pulling applications.

Carson Stauffer Diesel Service also offers complete machine shop services with custom fabrication and CNC machining. Our Machine Shop has over 40 yrs experience, and our CNC machinist has 15 yrs experience.

Check out their ever changing website at:

www.carsonstaufferdiesel.com

Welcome to PSA guys! :thumbup: :fordoval:

PABowhunter

Reaction score
Great diesel shop that's been around for a while. Carson knows his stuff.

Glad to see them on here.

Welcome

Obsledpuller

Reaction score
Welcome Carson and crew! I have had Carson do a few things on my truck and would recommend him and his shop to anyone. Thus the reason he's currently building my motor!