• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

95 F350 ZF5

Strokin572

Reaction score
95 F350 ZF5 with a flatbed 183000 miles.
Reman tranny with 2000 miles 3 year 36000 mile warranty 2000 miles on a South Bend dual disk 650hp. Put a new rear main in while that stuff was out.
6637, 5 inch Exhaust, Edge Evolution CS.
New oil cooler gaskets and o rings.
New injector cups and o rings.
New glowplugs and valve cover gaskets/harnesses.
New Motorcraft batteries.
Riffraff HPx. New ICP Sensor, EBP sensor
Brand new Irate bellowed uppipes and a rebuilt turbo with a Barder compressor wheel.
I think I'm forgetting some but that's quite a bit of it. I don't need to sell it and love the truck, but just kind of want something different. Asking $15,000
d1315ba6ce1e16c04aacab5cf3282955.jpg
32580b9a37a1c4a1619ac5eb3ad284c2.jpg

Last edited:

ghohouston

Reaction score
You expect 15 grand for a 20 year old, almost 200k mile truck, that probably has original injectors, and you post two pictures only showing 1 angle of the truck. And no interior shots as well.

Strokin572

Reaction score
I have to get more pictures tomorrow, those are the only ones I have on my phone. With all of the new parts in it and whatnot it's gotta be worth something. I'm sorry if my price offends you. If it's too out of line I'll have a mod remove the post as I don't have any problems keeping it.

Last edited:

ghohouston

Reaction score
I have to get more pictures tomorrow, those are the only ones I have on my phone. With all of the new parts in it and whatnot it's gotta be worth something. I'm sorry if my price offends you. If it's too out of line I'll have a mod remove the post as I don't have any problems keeping it.

I'm just saying, this sites members aren't bought off by b.s. That doesn't mean your truck is worthless, but I don't see it being worth 15k. Trucks get sold all the time on here with TONS of work and upgraded parts put into them for those kinds of prices. Posting up all mods/new parts will be helpful, along with interior pics, and pics of the paint, any scratches or dents, etc.

Strokin572

Reaction score
I put up all of the new parts I could think of and the pictures I have. I can upload more when I take them. I understand that a lot of heavily modded trucks sell on here all the time. Mine has a lot of new parts and whatnot just not on the performance side.

OBS73

Reaction score
I sold my OBS for 13k with my mods listed with about 6k on the parts. New lift, fox shocks in front, 20x12s with new 35" tires. Similar miles. Thought it was pretty good price.

Last edited:

pullandpray

Reaction score
As a fellow montana resident I refuse that you sell this truck! And the people on this site need to realize this is oilfield country, look up prices for vehicles up here its ****ing nuts it might not go for 15k where your from but hell up here even finding a 4x4 crew cab diesel under 10k no matter what it is is pretty difficult

Strokin572

Reaction score
I don't have it listed elsewhere as I don't want to deal with idiots and I don't think I'll have any interest anyways I just kind of wanted something different. I'll probably just do a build similar to yours this summer if I keep it

Latest posts

Members online