X code and shocks?

purpleheart350

Reaction score
Ok so I am trying to put together my own suspension with the x codes. I know everyone says go with Cary but I don't have that budget. I have found x codes and b codes really cheap. I am looking for shocks and wanted to know if I can just get 350 shocks and will be the appropriate height. And will the 350 rear shocks work or do I need different ones.

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
X codes are front springs
Are you charging anything in the rear? You only asked about rear shocks?

I have X codes and F250 block out back and I sit about 1/2" high in the rear still- perfect rake for me

bad12jr

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I have x codes (according to PO) with 250 blocks in the back and its the exact opposite. 1/2" down in the back. Need to check everything because the negative rake is annoying towing.

I have bilstein shocks. I'll check the part number on them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

psduser1

Reaction score
Ok so I am trying to put together my own suspension with the x codes. I know everyone says go with Cary but I don't have that budget. I have found x codes and b codes really cheap. I am looking for shocks and wanted to know if I can just get 350 shocks and will be the appropriate height. And will the 350 rear shocks work or do I need different ones.

B codes and a two inch block in my ex, and it sets level. I still have stock shocks, but this truck doesn't go offroad. You may want to change to an adjustable track bar in the front, tho.

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I have x codes (according to PO) with 250 blocks in the back and its the exact opposite. 1/2" down in the back. Need to check everything because the negative rake is annoying towing.

I have bilstein shocks. I'll check the part number on them.

Here's how mine sits, almost looks low in the back on the first pic but it doesn't measure out that way
Fox shocks fwiw

eceb68fef639eb9b28cc0fb351d06201.jpg

3d89b852ff970ce07b784db826350534.jpg

Last edited:

bad12jr

Reaction score
That's how mine looks in the first pic. I'll have to measure it.

Latest posts

Members online