NHRDA 2015 SPRING EVENT ENNIS TEXAS COOKOUT THREAD!!!

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
You know the drill people....

I take payment through PayPal only. I will not be taking any funds at the track. This is setup to have a good time. If you have never eaten a meal at the track/hotel with me before ask around. This isnt a scam or to make money. The payments and donations put in is what you get out. I am PUMPED for this years FINALS at ennis.

Ok, well its that time again. I am gonna be at Ennis for the spring event and look forward to seeing everyone there. This is the place if your interested in the cookout. It will be the same prices as always. $20 a person for one meal (Track OR Hotel) or 35$ per person for both meals (Track and Hotel). The Menu is pretty much as it has been now for 4 or so years. For those of you who didnt get the menu i cooked last time here is the current one.....

Keep in mind the cookout is only as big as who signs up. We usually have a pretty good turnout at both events in Ennis. If you need to contact me do so through email provided below or through facebook (Chris McAnally). I look forward to seeing everyone at the spring event this year.

The email for the PayPal account is [email protected]

THE CLOSE PAYMENT DUE DATE IS APRIL THE 5th 2015!!!!

MENU SUBJECT TO CHANGE!!!!

TRACK MENU: LUNCH (Will be cooking all day and food will start being ready around 12ish and run till 6 or whenever we run out of food for lunch)

1) Pork tenderloin stuffed with pepperjack cheese (some with colby) and Rasberry chipotle BBQ sauce.

2) Jalepeno Poppers. (Chicken Breast chunk with sweet cream cheese on a half of a jalepeno wrapped in bacon).

3) Burgers (Home grown clean Beef)

4) Some other smaller things. ( Home made pickles and Potato salad etc etc)

HOTEL MENU: (Start the pit around 6 and run till.........well....until it runs out)

1) More than likely Steaks (depends on how many people we get to sign up....thats right you guessed it McAnally Home grown clean beef) Will consist of Sirloin, T-Bone's, NY strips, and Ribeye's.

2) Alternate main course (Chicken, pork chops, and jalepeno cheese sausage or keilbasa.)

3) Mexican Mac & Cheese

4) Leftover Poppers- etc. All thats leftover from track.

I do ribs and brisket and other things as well. Keep in mind, this depends on how many people we get. Usually I do it anyway.

MENU SUBJECT TO CHANGE!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE SET THE CLOSE PAYMENT DUE DATE IS APRIL 11th 2015!!!!

Sent from standing over the smoker drinking a beer.....

#1 Rule.......MAN THE FIRE!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
You could park at the track but I don't think there's hookups

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
If you talking about the cookout, I cook for lunch at the track and then dinner at the hotel

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
You know the drill people....

I take payment through PayPal only. I will not be taking any funds at the track. This is setup to have a good time. If you have never eaten a meal at the track/hotel with me before ask around. This isnt a scam or to make money. The payments and donations put in is what you get out. I am PUMPED for this years FINALS at ennis.

Ok, well its that time again. I am gonna be at Ennis for the spring event and look forward to seeing everyone there. This is the place if your interested in the cookout. It will be the same prices as always. $20 a person for one meal (Track OR Hotel) or 35$ per person for both meals (Track and Hotel). The Menu is pretty much as it has been now for 4 or so years. For those of you who didnt get the menu i cooked last time here is the current one.....

Keep in mind the cookout is only as big as who signs up. We usually have a pretty good turnout at both events in Ennis. If you need to contact me do so through email provided below or through facebook (Chris McAnally). I look forward to seeing everyone at the spring event this year.

The email for the PayPal account is [email protected]

THE CLOSE PAYMENT DUE DATE IS APRIL THE 5th 2015!!!!

MENU SUBJECT TO CHANGE!!!!

TRACK MENU: LUNCH (Will be cooking all day and food will start being ready around 12ish and run till 6 or whenever we run out of food for lunch)

1) Pork tenderloin stuffed with pepperjack cheese (some with colby) and Rasberry chipotle BBQ sauce.

2) Jalepeno Poppers. (Chicken Breast chunk with sweet cream cheese on a half of a jalepeno wrapped in bacon).

3) Burgers (Home grown clean Beef)

4) Some other smaller things. ( Home made pickles and Potato salad etc etc)

HOTEL MENU: (Start the pit around 6 and run till.........well....until it runs out)

1) More than likely Steaks (depends on how many people we get to sign up....thats right you guessed it McAnally Home grown clean beef) Will consist of Sirloin, T-Bone's, NY strips, and Ribeye's.

2) Alternate main course (Chicken, pork chops, and jalepeno cheese sausage or keilbasa.)

3) Mexican Mac & Cheese

4) Leftover Poppers- etc. All thats leftover from track.

I do ribs and brisket and other things as well. Keep in mind, this depends on how many people we get. Usually I do it anyway.

MENU SUBJECT TO CHANGE!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE SET THE CLOSE PAYMENT DUE DATE IS APRIL 5th 2015!!!!

Sent from standing over the smoker drinking a beer.....

#1 Rule.......MAN THE FIRE!

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
can i get a mod to correct my original close date of the 11th to the 5th please in my original post.

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Ok people. We are officially getting close to the NHRDA races in Ennis this next month. Im ready to be there with the smoker to come cook and hang out. Cant wait to see everyone. If you plan on joining please dont wait to the last minute to contribute to paypal. PayPal address is RNTchris@gmail

Latest posts

Members online