powerstroke 6.0 vs EVO X

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
Nice man. I'd 4wd launch my other 6.0 (stock height) and Id suprise the hell out of some people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zshier17

Reaction score
haha, awesome... I wish i had video, but a civic SI was tailgating me the other day and pulled a mario andretti pass like he was drafting or something lol, and so i just gave it more gas, and so did he and so did i... long story short he ran out of pedal room lol. Not to say a civic si is exactly hard to beat, but funny to see the look on his face.

"no, your 200hp is not a race car, yes i can be a jacka** also" lol

zshier17

Reaction score
BUILT = 4 turbos, 500/300 hybrids, 2 intercoolers, 1 and a half transmissions, and a really cool nitrous purge valve....lol

swinky

Reaction score
Quite being a hater because you finally swapped. I had to race some sort of EVO up in Richmond, VA last summer and I surprised when it ran 12s, glad yours was the opposite experience.
I'm just sayin no vgt turbo without nitrous is fast. Faster than mine sure but what's the fastest vgt truck fuel only? High 11s in a reg cab with a 4r. Yeah not built lol

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
Well guess I need some bigger injectors so I can try and catch it... lol... well my racing time is over for a while... gonna be a bummer drivin down to rudys and not racing... maybe in a few years when I get out of the navy and find some job making booku...

swinky

Reaction score
Well guess I need some bigger injectors so I can try and catch it... lol... well my racing time is over for a while... gonna be a bummer drivin down to rudys and not racing... maybe in a few years when I get out of the navy and find some job making booku...

that truck was a light reg cab. I really don't think any amount of fuel is going to get a vgt to 11s in a crew cab. An s371 is the smallest turbo I've seen run 11s in a crew cab. 11s without spray takes a serious turbo in a crew cab.