PHP Minotaur

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
I want to publicly thank Bill @ PHP for the QuarterHorse 4 bank emulation function of the Minotaur tuning package!

This function set the software at a whole new level of greatness!

tuning is much faster and easier now. especially when trying to find a little glitch in a tune or that nightmare project that seems impossible to get dialed in.

I love being able to make a tuning change and instantly see, feel, and hear the changes.

If anyone was hesitant to purchase the Minotaur tuning package don't drag your feet. I am hard to please but very happy with this software at this point! and actually having fun tuning again without it seeming like a chore

get the following to be as giddy as a school girl with her first prom dress:
1. Minotaur, 216k definition, 256k definition
2. Hydra
3. QuarterHorse
4. data-logging diagnostics

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I want to publicly thank Bill @ PHP for the QuarterHorse 4 bank emulation function of the Minotaur tuning package!

tuning is much faster and easier now. especially when trying to find a little glitch in a tune or that nightmare project that seems impossible to get dialed in.

I love being able to make a tuning change and instantly see, feel, and hear the changes.

If anyone was hesitant to purchase the Minotaur tuning package don't drag your feet. I am hard to please but very happy with this software at this point! and actually having fun tuning again without it seeming like a chore

2. Hydra
3. QuarterHorse
I have been wanting to try it out but I need to do a lot of research and reading before hand... my luck, I would gernade the block.. lol

live life full throttle

Chuck 7.3

Reaction score

2. Hydra
3. QuarterHorse
I just recieved my package. Looking forward to all the features. What are you using for the data logging? I have the Quarterhorse also.

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
I just recieved my package. Looking forward to all the features. What are you using for the data logging? I have the Quarterhorse also.
I use the Ford IDS mostly but also have AE, Ford WDS, Ford NGS, mac mentor, and some ELM adaptors laying around