Gorilla diesel performance?

Jrs6.7

Reaction score
Boostedfx4 . I am running gdp tuning on ez Lynk and although I can't compare to any other tuner. I can tell you I am very pleased with the tunes. Driveability is great, kept exhaust brake for towing and power delivery is on point.

NateF350

Reaction score
What kinda mileage you guys seeing out of the GDP? My mileage currently sucks with what I'm running now

13PlatinumSD

Reaction score
Getting my old SPE tune replaced by a GDP tune for my 2013. Still running the stock turbo. Anyone have experience/opinion on their tuning for stock deeleted 2013?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Getting my old SPE tune replaced by a GDP tune for my 2013. Still running the stock turbo. Anyone have experience/opinion on their tuning for stock deeleted 2013?

their decent. is this on a minimaxx , xrt , or ez lynk ?

CATDiezel

Reaction score
In for any and all GDP tune reviews to replace non existent Spar-tan aka Patriot for my 15.

13PlatinumSD

Reaction score
out of curiosity , what's making you go gorilla?

I have been dealing with a code that the tune won't read ever since I did my EGR ******. I mentioned it to my local shop to help me get a re-write on my tune to account for the EGR ******. Since the tune is over 4 years old now I was asking if there are any new popular tuners for the minimaxx. He said he would recommend GDP. I am considering upgrading to the '15 turbo with a Rudy's 61mm retrofit kit.

Just wondering if tuning has been improved on the 11-14's since I first got my truck.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Anyone know if you can run a no limit stage 2 intake with GDP? Without a plethora of codes issues and loss of exhaust brake?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I have been dealing with a code that the tune won't read ever since I did my EGR ******. I mentioned it to my local shop to help me get a re-write on my tune to account for the EGR ******. Since the tune is over 4 years old now I was asking if there are any new popular tuners for the minimaxx. He said he would recommend GDP. I am considering upgrading to the '15 turbo with a Rudy's 61mm retrofit kit.

Just wondering if tuning has been improved on the 11-14's since I first got my truck.

yeah i think there are better options honestly, and we can package some ghead mcc tuning with the sale of a 2015 turbo kit and beat anyone else's price. let me know if we can help make all your dreams come true.

Anyone know if you can run a no limit stage 2 intake with GDP? Without a plethora of codes issues and loss of exhaust brake?

you certainly can, they use our intakes. you'll have to switch tuning platforms though. i assume you know that already.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
yeah i think there are better options honestly, and we can package some ghead mcc tuning with the sale of a 2015 turbo kit and beat anyone else's price. let me know if we can help make all your dreams come true.

you certainly can, they use our intakes. you'll have to switch tuning platforms though. i assume you know that already.

Ezlynk would be best option for gdp I assume?