Spar<->tan nDash for 13-16 and User Adjustments/OST

Tsgs69400

Reaction score
Will we be able to get our updates from a link here eventually? I left fb almost a year ago due to too much social drama. Things like this are the only thing i miss.

cappa

Reaction score
I'll copy the post here when they release the final warhammerx 2.0. With the working exhaust brake. I now see up to 20lbs with my exhaust brake. Works better than stock in my opinion. Not sure when the ost will be available tho, haven't heard any updates about it. As far as I know it should still be in the works thou, haven't heard them say otherwise.

Tsgs69400

Reaction score
I'll copy the post here when they release the final warhammerx 2.0. With the working exhaust brake. I now see up to 20lbs with my exhaust brake. Works better than stock in my opinion. Not sure when the ost will be available tho, haven't heard any updates about it. As far as I know it should still be in the works thou, haven't heard them say otherwise.

I appreciate it, my biggest concern is the ost and brake function on the lower tunes. Im not too interested about the larger tunes unlike most people..

AceGates

Reaction score
Where are you guys getting tech support on the spa<>rtan patriot tuner? Looking to adjust some of the parameters in the 600hp tune more specific to my truck. Thanks in advance

Latest posts

Members online