where to buy 7.3 up pipes.

littleredstroker

Reaction score
I searched already knowing that there are already threads out there so forgive me starting another one. GFs sister has a 94 turboIDI "powerstroke" with leaking up pipes. i know you can get the upgrades for the powerstrokes but will they work on the older motor? I think everything is the same but not sure. also where is the best place to buy them? i found em for 500 bucks but am wondering if there is another place to get them

Denver

Reaction score
I searched already knowing that there are already threads out there so forgive me starting another one. GFs sister has a 94 turboIDI "powerstroke" with leaking up pipes. i know you can get the upgrades for the powerstrokes but will they work on the older motor? I think everything is the same but not sure. also where is the best place to buy them? i found em for 500 bucks but am wondering if there is another place to get them

Is it an IDI or powerstroke?

littleredstroker

Reaction score
Its has the powerstroke decal.. But like i said its a turboed IDI 94. Of you guys can give a excuse to tell my gf when im takin pics of her sister i will! So is an IDI different as far as uppies go?