• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.7 Diesel Particulate Filter assembly

hawker25

Reaction score
Looking to buy a Diesel Particulate Filter for a gut project. Can be one that has crapped out since its being gutted. Not going to pay ridiculous price for it. If you want $700 or $1000 for it then it can go sit in craigslist or ebay with the rest that aren't selling. Scrap price on these are about $250. Ill pay the shipping but driving distance from Denver would be ideal.

08Monster

Reaction score
Scrap price is $500+, I've sold many.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

hawker25

Reaction score
Scrap price is $500+, I've sold many.

What part of the country are you located in and were these recent sales? Just curious cause I talked to multiple scrap guys who all told me $250 was going rate they were getting for normal powerstroke *** and $450 for California ones. I just bought one from a scrap guy. Gave him $300 for it.

08Monster

Reaction score
What part of the country are you located in and were these recent sales? Just curious cause I talked to multiple scrap guys who all told me $250 was going rate they were getting for normal powerstroke *** and $450 for California ones. I just bought one from a scrap guy. Gave him $300 for it.
I was just trying to find a receipt, I can find it in my pickup. North Dakota, I would say the last one I sent in was 1 month ago. I started bringing them in about 3 months ago, price has steadily rose. 499 for the first couple, 512 for the next and 549 for the next. Scrap guy looks for a serial on them, if it's a certain prefix it's that $500 range, he said the other prefix is over $1000, he thought it was the ***s from the 17+ trucks worth so much more. Over double.

Latest posts

Members online