TeslaRadio

BIG JUICE

Reaction score
I will just say up front I have no experience with that particular radio. But from my previous experience, the aftermarket China radios that run android are garbage. My brother bought one thinking how bad can it be? Price was right, but nothing else is. Wires are labeled incorrectly, backwards sometimes. The inputs are a joke and hum. The screen looks terrible. Just buyer beware is all I can say. That's a good price, that makes me think the quality ain't there

BK39

Reaction score
IF it works as great as it looks, that is my next upgrade. Someone else try it. :lookaround:

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I hate they dubbed it "tesla".... its far from a real tesla interface module. The one mentioned takes anywhere between 90 and 120 seconds to boot up.

The f150 guys have been doing it. Ive seen many complaints. But some guys love it also.....

I would wait a few minutes! The concept is very cool!

theplumber

Reaction score
A guy on FB forum for 2017 super duty buy the unit and install it and he said it work very good . Better radio sound , and a lot of good feature . It looks prety nice

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Rossterman

Reaction score
Some of the Chinese andriod radios are actually pretty good now. Pumpkin and joying have good customers support and keep improving the functionality

Attachments

• 86B5F412-5592-4750-B1F2-BCB086C2B1E4.jpg
    86B5F412-5592-4750-B1F2-BCB086C2B1E4.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 93

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Some of the Chinese andriod radios are actually pretty good now. Pumpkin and joying have good customers support and keep improving the functionality

What's the best Chinese andriod radio to get now? There are so many different companies it's overwhelming.

Latest posts

Members online