2016 f250 6.7

royblack75495

Reaction score
I was driving 55 last night, accelerated to get around a truck,when I did it acted like the truck came out of gear. 6 speed automatic, cruise was on. the truck has 150,000 mi on it i will be changing the trans filter tomm. Ive had a CEL on for some time, but i don't think that was the reason.... anybody have this problem? Bone stock. No mods. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Jeff6146

Reaction score
I was driving 55 last night, accelerated to get around a truck,when I did it acted like the truck came out of gear. 6 speed automatic, cruise was on. the truck has 150,000 mi on it i will be changing the trans filter tomm. Ive had a CEL on for some time, but i don't think that was the reason.... anybody have this problem? Bone stock. No mods. Thank you!

Interested....following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joebuck

Reaction score

I would start by getting that CEL figured out and report back, let us know how the trans fluid smells and looks

79jasper

Reaction score
The CEL went off so they didn't scan it

Who is they? Just because the light isn't on doesn't mean a code isn't stored.
Most vehicles I can pull up how long the code was on, how long since it was reset, etc.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

royblack75495

Reaction score
It was oriellys parts store. Should known. I'm gonna take it to the ford dealer

79jasper

Reaction score
I recommend you invest in your own reader. Searching the forum should net you some cheaper options.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
Get forscan. It's free and is as close to IDS as your gonna get.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Popped out of gear and free revved or what?

Yes, definitely better to have your own diagnostic tool. Like mentioned, forscan is great! Just need a computer and a obd bluetooth device to use it and its really really close to ids

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online