Motor Ops

powerstrokelyfe

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Wondering if anyone has had any experience with using motor ops tunes on a 6.7L ?

I am planning on getting a 2014-2015 6.7 this spring, and came across Motor Ops. Interestingly, they are located less than thirty minutes away from me. There are some great reviews from the duramax crowd on there tuning.

Any experience or feedback specific to Motor Ops tuning on a 6.7 would be greatly appreciated.

gotchadollar

Reaction score
I don’t believe motor ops is a powerstroke tuner. I’ve only seen them advertise cummins and duramax tuning capabilities.

powerstrokelyfe

Reaction score
I got in contact with Motor Ops on Friday afternoon. They got back to me shortly (great customer service like many others) and confirmed they do in fact offer tuning for 2011-16 6.7L trucks. They are using EZ Lynk platform.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I got in contact with Motor Ops on Friday afternoon. They got back to me shortly (great customer service like many others) and confirmed they do in fact offer tuning for 2011-16 6.7L trucks. They are using EZ Lynk platform.

or you could go with tyrant, which so far gets the best reviews for the 11-18 ford's , and ppei a close second .

powerstrokelyfe

Reaction score
or you could go with tyrant, which so far gets the best reviews for the 11-18 ford's , and ppei a close second .

Mike, yes, I have seen great reviews from both tyrant & ppei as well . Again, just curious if any of you guys have used there tuning. Taking into account the current exchange rate for us Canadians, and a company local to me with great reviews on other platforms, had me considering motor ops.

Latest posts

Members online